Ninja Warriors!

EXO

I'm probably late to this, I dont really watch shows on cable... but this is an awesome show! Best gameshow ever... well all gameshows suck. It's like MXC, but you gotta be really fit and superstrong to make it to the last round. It's like Ninja Oympics.

You're a bit late to the party, but none the less, this is an AWESOME show. Makoto Nagano is the greatest Ninja alive! He's also a really good sport, he already won the competition once, and he actually won it a second time but after his second victory he told the judges he performed an illegal move on the third round and disqualified himself.

Ninja Warrior is Sasuke in America. Unlike MXC where the whole show has a comedic dubbing, Sasuke is literally translated with a mix of voice over and subtitling. I think Ninja Warrior in the states airs like one season behind Sasuke in Japan.

Edited by emajnthis

This might be what Morpheus was mentioning earlier.

I believe G4 held a couple of contests where the top finishers would get a chance to actually compete on the Japanese show itself.

A couple of seasons ago, one of these G4 American competitors actually outlasted everyone else and bowed out deep into the third stage.

....It's just too bad G4 hasn't been airing this show more often the past few months. I'd usually stop channel-surfing and watch it a bit. It was usually pretty entertaining stuff.

Sometimes in order to enjoy the good, you have to suffer through the bad.

Like when you're trying to impress the hot girl at a bar........but you have to buy drinks and play nice with her frumpy, grumpy, cock-blocker of a girl friend. :D

Anyways, getting back on topic, anyone else wish they could get a chance to run through the course just for the hell of it?

Watching it right now... it's good because you can do the show as many times as you want. They're on Stage 2 right now and so far 3 people have passed. It's incredible because some people make it look so easy when they make it, but when they fall it's really heartbreaking... so good!