Question of Flexi-displays

Master Dex

I have been looking into getting a flexi-display for my VF-1J Max (with fast packs) but I need to know something.

On LAFToys there are the 3 types and then there is a set with all three. However I want to know if the set has 3 bases and the 3 types of rods or is it just one base with the 3 types of rods?

If the set is just one base and the 3 types of rods I will probably just get a single stand with either 4 or 6 inch rods. However if the set has all 3 stands with bases for each then that sounds like a pretty good deal (even though the 1J is the only valk I have besides my VF-25S 1/72 model).

It's 3 bases with 3-2" inch, 3-4", and 3-6" rods. Don't tighten them to tight or you'll crack the acrylic like I did.

Personally I like the 2" and 4" stand. 6" just isn't tight enough to hold some of the heavy valks to my taste. Here is a pic of how I am using my 3 pack that I got.

post-9075-1236967063_thumb.jpg

post-9075-1236967109_thumb.jpg

post-9075-1236967227_thumb.jpg

It's 3 bases with 3-2" inch, 3-4", and 3-6" rods. Don't tighten them to tight or you'll crack the acrylic like I did.

Personally I like the 2" and 4" stand. 6" just isn't tight enough to hold some of the heavy valks to my taste. Here is a pic of how I am using my 3 pack that I got.

Where can I buy them in the US? I've been looking everywhere and I can't find them. Thanks

Very good, that is what I needed to know. I think it is well worth getting the set of 3 then. I only have the 1/72 VF-25S and the 1/48 VF-1J Max but I am sure I can find a use for the third one. I may just have to find a new valk for it, lol, as if I could afford a third one. Though the new 1/60s are really nice.... This is going to be the end for me as far as any money I have...

Very good, that is what I needed to know. I think it is well worth getting the set of 3 then. I only have the 1/72 VF-25S and the 1/48 VF-1J Max but I am sure I can find a use for the third one. I may just have to find a new valk for it, lol, as if I could afford a third one. Though the new 1/60s are really nice.... This is going to be the end for me as far as any money I have...

And cheap compared to the other ones. My advice, pic up a VF-1S Hik super or a VF-1D. They are very nice.

And cheap compared to the other ones. My advice, pic up a VF-1S Hik super or a VF-1D. They are very nice.

I think truthfully if I get a 1/60 I'll either go with a VF-1S Roy strike pack or wait until the DYRL VF-1S Max that comes out this month has a strike pack set and get that. You can guess I am a fan of Max Jenius and his valkyrie line up.