Megan Fox as Fathom

EXO

Well Street Fighter with Kristen Kreuk came and went, now we need a new thread about a hottie coming out in a movie that's sure to suck...

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=25389

What hottie? Skank with lots of tats is all I see. Eeeeewwwwww.....

Taksraven

more like biker chick with Man-Jaw... creeeeeeepy.

Its the same with Angelina Jolie. The first thing I saw her in was that stupid "Pushing Tin" and as soon as I saw that she was covered in tats I didn't want to know about her. And I haven't changed my opinion.

Tats are for pro's, parolee's and jailbirds.

(Sorry if I am offending any tats victims here, but they are FUGLY.)

Taksraven

Tats are for pro's, parolee's and jailbirds.

(Sorry if I am offending any tats victims here, but they are FUGLY.)

Taksraven

I have a few tats and I'm none of those things. Never even been arrested. Get out of from under your rock.

I agree with Exo. Megan Fox = Hottie

Tatoos aside, the broad is just alright in my opinion; tatoos or no. I've dated women from the pineapple to the Big Apple and everthing in between. Please believe when I say this chick falls to the level of "bottom of the barrell chick" (referencing top shelf alcohol). She's not all that. I've had better on your everyday scale "type of chick" (if we are basing this soley on looks, but then again looks are objectionable and based on the of the eye of the beholder).

Regardless, guys who have experienced "hot/bad" chicks will understand that this one does not fall into the category.

I have a few tats and I'm none of those things. Never even been arrested. Get out of from under your rock.

I agree with Exo. Megan Fox = Hottie

I like being under this rock, its nice and cool in the summer.

You may be entitled to your opinion but I am also entitled to mine.

End of argument.

Taksraven

I like being under this rock, its nice and cool in the summer.

You may be entitled to your opinion but I am also entitled to mine.

End of argument.

Taksraven

Entitled to your opinion, yes.

But be warned that out speaking a generalizing opinion with surely include people that doesn't fit your mentioned archetype, and people will usually complain about it.

So I agree with bandit. No one says you should like tats, but don't put everyone with one in the same box.

Entitled to your opinion, yes.

But be warned that out speaking a generalizing opinion with surely include people that doesn't fit your mentioned archetype, and people will usually complain about it.

So I agree with bandit. No one says you should like tats, but don't put everyone with one in the same box.

Whatever you want. If you don't like what I say just ignore me, I'm not trying to start WWIII here.

Taksraven