Deculture Decal Present campain at HLJ

SVF-Gerwalk

While supplies last, customers who purchase any of the Macross items listed below will receive one special "Deculture Decal"! Featuring an illustration of Sheryl Nome, the decal is intended for use with Bandai's 1/72 VF-25F Messiah Valkyrie Alto Custom.

You get one decal for each of the below items purchased. Ordering a multiple amount of the same item qualifies for a multiple amount of the decal.

The decals are available on a first-come, first-served basis, based on when orders are shipped, starting February 23.

Quantities are extremely limited. When the decals run out, we cannot get more, and this offer will end.

These are water-slide decals, designed to be applied to the finished kit in Fighter mode. After being applied, the decal may become damaged if the kit is transformed out of Fighter mode.

http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?SaleGroup=MAC...Decal%20Present

Just received the CMS Lynn Minmay figure and GN-U Dou YF-19A and got 2 Deculture decals. The decal looks nice but probably a pain to apply. Now I need to get a VF-25F since I only bought the 25S earlier from Rainbow Ten. BTW, exchange rate for US->Yen has gone up almost 10% since last month.

yeah! my set just shipped with a set of 1/60 strike parts.

I've already got an extra VF-25F to go with the decals, now all I need is a v2 1/60 to go with the strike parts :rolleyes:

Lolz

Seems I have the last, ordered two VF-25F kits but they send one decal only, and the page with related items is no more :mellow:

I hope they do the same thing with Ranka decal :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...