Height of the Zentradi

Mr March

In the credits for the final episode of Frontier, you can see Klan Klan micronized standing on the hand of Nene (screencap below), she's not as tiny as Michel in the hangar scene with the Q-rea, and micronized Klan is even shorter than Ranka, so...

In the Formo scene, she's right behind Alto and he's at least as tall as her head (actually 1 1/2 the size maybe?). I am not so concerned at Exedol shriking or growing gigantic so much because he never piloted a Q-rea or Q-rau, but the pilots/battle suit scale problem is a concern for me because I like my models (or toys) to-scale, if there is any official scale!

post-9400-1240818113_thumb.jpg

post-9400-1240818138_thumb.jpg

Edited by regult

• 2 weeks later...

Just looking at the HGIF gashapon and boxed trading figures measuring 10 cm, the Banpresto Macro Klan Klan and the 1/100 VF-25s, I realized:

If the newly canon 5 to 1 Zentradi to Human ratio (restated in the Chronicles), the VF-100s are about right with the Klan Klan boxed trading figure, which is 10 cm height, and the Messiah is 18.5 cm approx.

Same goes with the other "Microns" in the HGIF with the Banpresto sculpture of the full-sized Klan, which is a tad taller (by 5 cm), but that should be fine if we pretend she's a little taller than 10 meters.

So we can "safely" display the trading figures (except the supposedly Macro Klan which should be 5 times taller...) with the Banpresto sculpture. That's a relief :wacko: Of course, you have to forget the scenes with the Q-rea and the slap on the VF-25G...and the Q-rea toy would have to be freakin' massive.

Just looking at the HGIF gashapon and boxed trading figures measuring 10 cm, the Banpresto Macro Klan Klan and the 1/100 VF-25s, I realized:

If the newly canon 5 to 1 Zentradi to Human ratio (restated in the Chronicles), the VF-100s are about right with the Klan Klan boxed trading figure, which is 10 cm height, and the Messiah is 18.5 cm approx.

Same goes with the other "Microns" in the HGIF with the Banpresto sculpture of the full-sized Klan, which is a tad taller (by 5 cm), but that should be fine if we pretend she's a little taller than 10 meters.

So we can "safely" display the trading figures (except the supposedly Macro Klan which should be 5 times taller...) with the Banpresto sculpture. That's a relief :wacko: Of course, you have to forget the scenes with the Q-rea and the slap on the VF-25G...and the Q-rea toy would have to be freakin' massive.

That's good to hear. Ideally, Klan should be in the 10 m range. She probably will be, once the Chronicle covers her. In which case I'll be allowed to give her a more reasonable height in the chart with official numbers to back me up :)