Roy Fokker VS-1S 1-60 V2 TV Custom 80% Done

valar

Hi guys,

these are the pictures of my last work: the VF-1S V2 Roy Fokker TV custom.

It's 80% done, I have to complete the weathering and to apply Takatoys stikers.

Modifications:

- front gear's cables

- Head up display

- green seat

- red dot on the seat

- control panel in TV style

- holes on the head's lasers

- black arrows on the head

- drilled hole on the back pack to put the VF-1 V1 antenna

- drilled metal panel to put the head more inline with fuselage

As my presious topic now I need at least 2 TV pilots (1 for Roy and 1 for Hikaru) and a set of TV hands in DYRL color....

PLEASEEEEE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ;)

f_1003934m_d2643e4.jpg

f_1003935m_1a3022e.jpg

f_1003937m_77526e6.jpg

f_1003940m_c1b3819.jpg

f_1003944m_683ada8.jpg

f_1003949m_61d14eb.jpg

f_1003952m_5e25436.jpg

f_1003954m_aa37145.jpg

f_1003961m_51e1919.jpg

f_1003965m_b6bf7bc.jpg

Would be too much of a trouble if we can see pics of that particular area mentioned. AS badass as the 2.0 are, I'm still on the border line before I make my first purchase. Also, was it already cracked or from the transformation? I also noticed the fenders from the legs appears to be movable. Is that so?

Would be too much of a trouble if we can see pics of that particular area mentioned. AS badass as the 2.0 are, I'm still on the border line before I make my first purchase. Also, was it already cracked or from the transformation? I also noticed the fenders from the legs appears to be movable. Is that so?

I can't take pictures now but I uploaded these image I found in the forum days ago.

As you can see the fenders could be movable, probably for the GBP and shoulders aren't broken only cracked and they were cracked before transformation.

My VF-1J is perfect and I hope VF-1S Hikaru will be perfect too!

f_DSC08585m_18dd66d.jpg

f_bm_cf56b84.jpg

f_am_274fc61.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Valar, good stuff, pretty neat, coming out very well...

I was wondering, did yo had any problems panel lining since those panel lines are so freaking thin, I'm currently on the process of panel lining and weathering mine and it was a pain to panel line those thing, they kept rubbing off

I don't think anyone has recasted a TV pilot or hands for this yet, why do you need DYRL hands if this is a TV custom?? anyway, you might get more help in the 'Building/Customizing Macross Models & Toys ' part of the forum

Thanks Valkyrie addict!

I used a wash method similar to this one http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/tnt1...shes/tnt026.htm but I use acrylic paint instead of chalk.

I mix black and brown paint than I add wather and hand soap.

I use a very thin brush for paneling, wait 2-3 minutes and then I remouve the paint with a dry kleenex.

I use a very thin brush to paint only the lines because I noticed the plastic could be stained easly.

Paneling a valkyrie could takes about 3 hours.

I don't need DYRL hands!!! I need TV hands in DYRL color the hands of VF-1J are shine white... :(

I hope someone could recast them soon...

I'll post a request in 'Building/Customizing Macross Models & Toys' in a few days! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work, Valar! It sucks that Yamato doesn't go the extra mile to really differentiate the TV Valks from the DYRL Valks in all the little details like you have done, especially the cockpit differences. It also would have been nice to see them tuck the head up higher in fighter mode, too.