VF-19 (Yamato) VF-11 (Yamato)

pfunk

Yo,

Are The Macross Plus Valks worth getting from Yamato? wheres the cheapest/Best place to buy.

And what are the "major" issues with thiese, From my experience, Yamatos can be fairly Fragile.

Also, any cool pics ya got :)

SWEET, got the VF-11b FP and VF-21 FP on ebay for about $100 for both, I think Ill wait for the VF-19 FP version,,,whew, those things are damn near $150 on ebay :o

man o man, I though I was going to collect the VF-1's, After seeing Mac +, I want more :( is that so bad :huh:

good find on the -11B FP and the -21 FP! $100 for both is a pretty sweet deal...

I have two -11Bs (no FPs yet), two -19As, and one -21 FP, and I love them all... (even though one of my -11Bs is broke and the other is on its way)

As for the YF-19?... I'm also going to wait for the resculpt FP version....

good find on the -11B FP and the -21 FP! $100 for both is a pretty sweet deal...

I have two -11Bs (no FPs yet), two -19As, and one -21 FP, and I love them all... (even though one of my -11Bs is broke and the other is on its way)

As for the YF-19?... I'm also going to wait for the resculpt FP version....

Good thing you got a good deal. I bought both the 11B FP & the 21 FP for a combined US$200!

As for the YF-19, ditto! :D But after that, then what, a destroid monster, a Q-rau, the Mac Zero line? :huh:

They were Yamato's first venture into the Macross world (no pun intended). We're still waiting on the YF-19 Fast Pack (ANY new news Graham?)..........

They're a good purchase...... B))

Indeed... I've been fighting the urge to purchase the YF-19 ever since I heard about the upcoming (someday, right Graham?) redo version with FP....

Still... it was really painful letting that VF-19A go for only 70 bucks..... I so wanted to bid higher on that....

I have the VF-11 FAST pack version, and I'm quite happy about it despite a few minor gripes I have with it, being the nose scuplt and the limited posability on the hips compared to the 1/60 VF-1. Once you get it down the transformation sequence is fairly simple.

My brother has the YF-21, he said the transformation sequence was just way too complicated.

Is this next YF-19 still going to look a little chunky?