Third Season of 24.

UN Spacy

i thought last night's ep was in the top 5 best eps this season.

Yup, too bad I missed the first 20 minutes of it. :( but I guess I was filled in as I watched the rest of the episode. Can't wait till next week! :p:lol:

I thought Palmer's actions were completely out of character. It was quite a stretch for him to get Sherry to do his bidding, but now outright lying to cover-up something he is not guilty of, looks like whoever wrote this episode did not consult the show's character bible at all.

I've thrown Palmer out the damn window.. I can't even stand his story arc now. Totally stupid what they had him do...

however, it was a great episode, and a fine comeback from haiatus. I knew what's-his-face wouldn't let Amador live after he knew Jack had interrogated him, I just didn't think he'd kill the driver too :lol: Obviously this guy knows how good Jack is, but who the hell is he?

i thought last night's ep was in the top 5 best eps this season.

Yup, too bad I missed the first 20 minutes of it. :( but I guess I was filled in as I watched the rest of the episode. Can't wait till next week! :p:lol:

Heh... I'm in the same boat...

My girlfriend actually took it off the DVR record list... she said, "I thought it was a repeat... it said something about how CTU quaraantines the building... and they did that already"

So I had no episode to watch when I got home from work.

This lead to arguement about how 24 doesn't show repeats - and the need to really lockdown a building where a deadly virus has just been released into the air conditioning...

Anyways, I read the recap and now am inching my way through downloading the episode via BitTorrent.

And she's been banned from the DVR remote indefinitely. :lol:

This lead to arguement about how 24 doesn't show repeats - and the need to really lockdown a building where a deadly virus has just been released into the air conditioning...

Actually one episode from this season was repeated, which worked out for me since the first time they showed it the signal was screwy from time to time, which was corrected when they re-broadcast it again the next week.

Actually one episode from this season was repeated, which worked out for me since the first time they showed it the signal was screwy from time to time, which was corrected when they re-broadcast it again the next week.

Well, for godsake, don't tell her that!

You know how hard it is to win an argument with your live-in girlfriend?

:p

But wouldn't it be funny if they did really bad flashback episodes like they used to on bad sitcoms?

"Hey Tony? You remember that time, a few hours ago, when you got shot in the neck?"

"Uh yeah, I remember... I'm still in alot of pain, Jack... but this demerol's kickin' in pretty good now... I remember like it was just a few minutes ago..."

Cue wavy lines that signal the beginning of a cheesy flashback sequence...

I thought Palmer's actions were completely out of character.  It was quite a stretch for him to get Sherry to do his bidding, but now outright lying to cover-up something he is not guilty of, looks like whoever wrote this episode did not consult the show's character bible at all.

i disagree. he's at his breaking point plus the words of his brother hit him. the guy's desparate and knows that he would loose his presidency if sherri were to blab. i think the season will end with palmer getting deeper in the hole.

i still want to know who shot him last season.

thinking more about last night's ep that building is not air tight. the virus should have already leaked out the front doors by now. of course with the broken window its a moot point now.

Edited by MrDisco

RIP Gayel. :(

I wonder what's gonna happen to Ryan Chappelle next week. :(

Anyone else think MI:6 was wiped out a little too easily?

.....and don't you love it when the bomb is timed to go off right before Jack gets to remove the hard drive. Oh........so suspenseful.

......and the suicide pill scene made me :( .

It took the CDC two hours to get to the hotel and how long did it take for Jack to get to L.A. from Mexico??? :huh:

Otherwise, another good episode. I like that they put Michelle in the center of the story. Also, it was a nice touch how they connected the villain to Jack.

It took the CDC two hours to get to the hotel and how long did it take for Jack to get to L.A. from Mexico??? :huh:

But everything is within ten minutes if you're in LA (and you're da man Jack Bauer). :lol:

Heck....Jack even got a free peep show. It's too bad she got taken out by the gunfire. :lol:

But everything is within ten minutes if you're in LA (and you're da man Jack Bauer). :lol:

<_< Obviously, not from L.A... that saying hasn't been true nice the 80's. It takes 45 to more than an hour to get across town now, even on Sunday nights.

:p

Heck....Jack even got a free peep show. It's too bad she got taken out by the gunfire.  :lol:

Ahhh... what Jack won't do for his country. :lol:

Hey, I missed 24 the other night. Can someone please give me a quick plot summary? Thanks.

Quick one?

Even more people in the hotel are dying.

Mastermind behind the virus is one of Jack's old wartime buddies.

Jack and Chase end up at MI:6 (L.A Division) and get ambushed by Sommers helicopter.

They acquire the hard drive (with vital information) and take it back to CTU headquarters.

Sommers wants Ryan Chappelle killed.

Kim nees a haircut.

The President is now Sommer's biatch.

Hey, I missed 24 the other night. Can someone please give me a quick plot summary?  Thanks.

Quick one?

Even more people in the hotel are dying.

Mastermind behind the virus is one of Jack's old wartime buddies.

Jack and Chase end up at MI:6 (L.A Division) and get ambushed by Sommers helicopter.

They acquire the hard drive (with vital information) and take it back to CTU headquarters.

Sommers wants Ryan Chappelle killed.

Kim nees a haircut.

The President is now Sommer's biatch.

Thanks. At this point I'll take a balck wig for Kim rather than that flat mop do of hers.

On the last episode prior to this one Michelle shot a guest in the hotel because he was attempted to leave and could have risked infection to the general public. In this episode CDC finally makes it to the hotel and is testing everyone but Gael, who is put in seclusion so that no one could see him deteriorate. Later on Michelle visits Gael who is the late stages of the infection and offers him a gun to end his suffering. Gael, due to his religious beliefs, refuses and Michelle leaves him with the fear of knowing what will eventually happen to her. After a little while Gael dies. Michelle and Tony have a few words over the phone regretting how they left each other before she went off to the field.

Jack and Chase finds out who is behind the whole thing. An ex-British spy that jack had worked with and it turns out that during an assignment, Jack had to abandon him and now he's back for revenge. Jack picks up a madame that the bad guy used (they blackmailed her VIP clientelle) to fund this op. She and the whole British Agency was wiped out by a helicopter that machinegunned the whole office. (Just like in Top Secret the helo gets everyone but the good guys and Jack and Chase get away.) Out of leads they return to the man that released the virus in the hotel and he was able to identify the villain himself.

David and his brother was being blackmailed by the bad guy . His first demand was for the Pres to call a news conference and say the words "The Sky is falling" His next demand... kill Chappelle, the man in charge of CTU.

Damn, wrote this whole thing then I had to go do somehting... I'll post it anyway... <_<

Jack and Chase finds out who is behind the whole thing. An ex-British spy that jack had worked with and it turns out that during an assignment, Jack had to abandon him and now he's back for revenge. Jack picks up a madame that the bad guy used (they blackmailed her VIP clientelle) to fund this op. She and the whole British Agency was wiped out by a helicopter that machinegunned the whole office. (Just like in Top Secret the helo gets everyone but the good guys and Jack and Chase get away.) Out of leads they return to the man that released the virus in the hotel and he was able to identify the villain himself.

You got that backwards buddy. They had no idea who the guy with the virus was until the man that released the virus in the hotel, now in CTU custody and being interrogated by Michelle, IDs his photo. Jack's only role was in helping CTU refine the search parameters and then IDing the guy's name based on the photo. Jack then calls MI6 who in turn gives him info about the madame's relationship to their ex-agent, when Jack decides to pick her up and bring her in to MI6 for questioning.

Michelle demanded from Tony suicide pills used by field agents should they be captured and subject to torture to ease the suffering of the infected hotel guests. Tony was caught by Chappelle fetching the pills but was given the go-ahead despite the fact it's against "every regulation in the book".

The ordering of Chappelle's death was incidental - they found out that Chappelle's following the money trail of their operation and must be stopped.

dumdedum - Kim told Tony that if there was anything she could do... ^_^

And then Blaine thought of about 7 million pleasurable answers to that question... but several very high on the list involved the haircut.

It was a great episode. Now that the g/f hath relenquished control of DVR to it's rightful owner, I can watch them without involving BitTorrent. On the plus side, I did learn how to make a VCD... very easy stuff and pretty decent quality, considering.

remember.. Jack "killed" Nina in season 1 too..  ;)

Jack shot Chapelle in the back of the head, so it would've been pretty hard to hide some bulletproof material there.

Although it would've been funny to see Chapelle wearing a big afro or rainbow clown wig to try to get away with that :)

Terrorist: Jack we have your daughter, kill the President!

Jack: OK!

Terrorist: Jack if you're one of us, shoot Chase!

Terrorist: Jack we have the virus, kill Chappelle!

Terrorist: Jack, you must give the Preisident oral pleasure!

Jack: OMG, we're all gonna die!

for those of you who missed it or want to See Arse Hat Ryan Die again FX Is Showing last weeks ep tomorow at 6 PM PST they showed it Monday night at 11:00 pm as well so I didnt have to miss my Weakly Alias ration... :p

Also on a Different note The Sci Fi Channel is Hosting a Live Chat with two Stars from the TV Show Farscape tomorow at 6 pm on the Scifi Site...

I'm betting Jack fired a blank, and Ryan's got a glock hidden in his tie to take out Saunders :p

if jack did have a blank then ryan wouldnt have been on it going by his reaction.

the great thing about this show is it willingness to kill characters and have them stay dead (ok nina was a bit of a stretch).