Reissued YF-19?

AlphaOne

i am still a toy noob but i think , yes. all 1/48s were w/o super/strike/fold goodies... and Yamato started to add those to 1/60s... ( for sure to VF-1 , dont know how the others )

some1 pls correct me if im wrong T_T

*dont kill...*

ps. anyways, why 1/60 :p im in love with 1/48 :D

Edited by crescens

I always thought they fixed that issue on the YF-19 with the version with the fold booster added. Don't quote me on that, but I thought it was fixed when they came out with that. I too, would like to see a fixed version without the armor and fold booster. I want to customize my current one, and keep a good original one.

Hi all,

Anyone know if the new batch of Yamato 1:60 YF-19s at HLJ.com are with straight gunpods and landing gear?

Thanks!

recently bought a standalone YF-19 and the gunpod is mounted straight and landing gear is ok... still not as tight as the new 1/60 VF-1's... the usual floppiness between transformations but pretty stable in its different modes. but i'm not sure what HLJ has...

recently bought a standalone YF-19 and the gunpod is mounted straight and landing gear is ok... still not as tight as the new 1/60 VF-1's... the usual floppiness between transformations but pretty stable in its different modes. but i'm not sure what HLJ has...

Did it come in a version 1 box?

well the owner of a local shop here says he emails the prez of Yamato and he guarantees that the new YF-19's he's selling is fixed. as for the other stores i've asked it's either "sorry, we don't open or play w/ the new ones" or "so far nobody who has bought it has complained"... BTW, i didn't buy it from that local store coz i bought mine from a different store w/c was selling it way cheaper... so in a sense i took a gamble and it paid off, and i'm pretty sure that there are very few first issue YF-19's left out there, so the % of getting a new and fixed one is pretty good. if the box has considerable shelf-wear then that could be a sign that it's not a new one. HLJ has a pretty good reputation so that's a plus.

Edited by m0n5t3r

• 2 months later...