Hasbro Mighty Muggs

While hunting for the latest 25th Joes (no luck), I impluse bought a Marvel Mighty Muggs Ghost Rider ... very cool!! I've noticed that Hasbro is releasing Muggs toys for most of their toylines: Marvel, SW, Indiana Jones and coming soon, TFs and Joes. Anyone collect these? Just curious.

post-3878-1225659961_thumb.jpg

yeah, I collect these. I think i'm about up to 25 now including the SDCC exclusives. Now that they are making TF and GI Joe ones, I'ma be mad broke! And these things went up in price too! It all use to be 9.99 now it's 11.99 at some places. =/

i've been collecting muggs for awhile, and have every one that's been put out so far... i must say though they take up alot of space! i rotate out a few at a time for display.

i've recently really gotten into the custom muggs, though, and have actually started a site dedicated to them.

it's pretty cool, and i only post upon the artist's consent - so it's kinda like an online art gallery.

check it out if you guys are into that sorta thing: www.mugglab.com

i'd love to see you guys do some customs... judging by the model work on some of your profile pages, you guys are old-hat at this sorta thing... still, i'd love to see something that hasn't been done yet - like macross designs on a mugg.

if you're interested, contact me and i'll put yours up on the site.

• 2 months later...

Aargh, I was trying to avoid getting these (managed to not get any Marvel ones) but when I saw the Snake Eyes I had to buy it. Te uzi and sword sealed the deal. I think I'm gonna have to go back and get storm shadow, plus they were on sale for $8.99 at Target in Florida. I have a gift card with like $3 left on it. There were two there when I was in there Monday, hope he ain't gone.