YF-19 1/60 sticker sheets? (1/100 Konig, too?)

Radd

Hey all,

Settling into my new apartment I set about unpacking my Macross toys into their respective display cases, and realized that I had not applied any stickers to my 1/60 YF-19. Probably just hadn't gotten around to it since it already has some of the major details tampo-printed on, or maybe I was waiting for someone to announce a nice sticker set since I've the same misgivings about Yamato's sticker sets as lots of other people.

I was gone from the site for a while towards the beginning of the year, and completely missed it if anyone did announce any good sticker sets. Today I spent a while scouring the Toys forum, searching back as far as I could, and did not see any mention of 1/60 YF-19 stickers. Oddly enough, found several threads regarding 1/72 sticker sets, but none for the 1/60.

I went over to TMPAnime and saw a couple sticker sets but none that I was looking for.

And while I'm asking, did anyone ever make a nice set for the 1/100 Konig Monster? Or the 1/60 YF-21? All the toys I've stickered up are decked out in Anasazi37 and Takatoys sets.

Thanks much!

I remember when the YF-19 first came out Takatoys made a couple sets for the 19 (I think a standard sticker set and an option set) and I have know Idea about anasazi, but I think both of them have been partially or completely out of business for some time now... I'd try asking them very politely about it

I remember when the YF-19 first came out Takatoys made a couple sets for the 19 (I think a standard sticker set and an option set) and I have know Idea about anasazi, but I think both of them have been partially or completely out of business for some time now... I'd try asking them very politely about it

Maybe this link will be useful...

http://www.geocities.com/takatoysperu/Taka...ss_sticker.html