1/60 Yamato Q-Rau Question

clchieng

Just picked one up (the Millia version), and it's a great toy. I have a question about the central cockpit hatch, though. It doesn't click into the closed position, or snap shut in any way. Is it supposed to be this way? Just wondering. Thanks.

You have to play with the side shoulder hatches, shifting and rotating them so they sit "just right", and then the central hatch fits snug, but no click.

Just picked one up (the Millia version), and it's a great toy. I have a question about the central cockpit hatch, though. It doesn't click into the closed position, or snap shut in any way. Is it supposed to be this way? Just wondering. Thanks.

If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get it? I've been looking to get another one, and can't find a decent price...

If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get it? I've been looking to get another one, and can't find a decent price...

Thanks for the answers, everyone. Yeah, it sits pretty snug if I play around with/adjust the cockpit; just doesn't click, so I was wondering. I got it from Kevin at Valkyrie Exchange for $75 + shipping. Don't know if he has any more, though.