Micheal and Klan

yeah as a american in japan i am really manly compared to most of the young japanese guys these days. i'm talking tom sellek from a western movie manly in comparison to the average 16-30 year old japanese guy.

dang it with those ears micheal has to be 1/2, 1/4 zentran and should maronize him self and get some of that giant klanklan lovin now!

Edited by sucker4meltrans

how would you react if on an episode of Macross Frontier Micheal admits his feelings openly to Klan and makes a veyr public display of affection on to micro Klan?

I honestly don't know. :mellow: Klan being loli in micrlone form seems to bother me a little. :mellow: <=== Please don't hurt e for that comment. :ph34r:

Disneys ' Meltran and the miclone'? :huh:

Epic lulz!!!!! :lol:

that officially scared the hell out of me <_<

Me TOO. :wacko:

Edited by grss1982

Oh God, thanks to you I can see the finale of the love triangle.......Alto became a woman and ended up with Brera :wacko:

On the commentary for the Yakku Deculture Edition, Kawamori suggests that the opening theme of "who will you kiss?" ("Kimi wa dare to kisu wo suru?") could apply to anyone in the show, even same-sex partners.

And we may joke now, but let us not forget we cannot put this stuff past him: remember gay pregnant man-angel Tohma from Aquarion? That was f-ed up.

:mellow:

There's a difference between a loli and a little girl. If you find that micro Klan has a sex appeal then she is a loli to you. Other wise she's just another little girl in an anime.

You called her a loli so that says something about you too. :lol:

Yeah I called her loli because she looks like a loli. Plus chibi-klan takes too long to type, and am veeeery lazy. As for Klan, she's is hot in macro form, in micro, she looks like a little girl. I'm a Nanase man myself....wait...how old is she? Mybe I do like lolis too....Damn you badboy00z, you have me questioning myself now! :o