Thank the gods...

drkstar00

I just picked up a Regult!

P.S. My wife bought the Wave Macross for my upincoming birthday...

ah...

Right on mate! Those are good pick ups!

:ph34r:

That's cool. Which Regult did you get? Revoltech, Matchbox or something else?

Wow... 5 years ago those are 3 things Macross fans thought they'll never see...

1. An enemy toy

2. a new SDF-1 toy

3. A live woman

You mean even 5 years ago the women they married were toys? :lol:

I hope revoltech makes the commander zentradi pod. Man I always thought the thing was one mean looking mech!

Yeah, I always thought the officer pod was the coolest one of them all. Why o' why do I always like the mechs that no one wants to produce as a decent toy. Are we going to be mocked by only having the Matchbox one that is so out of proportion its ridiculous? Yet, I own 2 of the blasted toys! That goes to show how much I really like it. I wish I had modeling and painting skills, otherwise I would have built a nice model years ago.

Yeah, I always thought the officer pod was the coolest one of them all. Why o' why do I always like the mechs that no one wants to produce as a decent toy. Are we going to be mocked by only having the Matchbox one that is so out of proportion its ridiculous? Yet, I own 2 of the blasted toys! That goes to show how much I really like it. I wish I had modeling and painting skills, otherwise I would have built a nice model years ago.

There must be a way to write to revoltech for them to make on. I wouldnt want to buy a 1/60 Yammy tho but a rev. would be nice

ALSO

Does anyone here know if Bandai will be making the Macross Quarter mac ????? That would look nice in my display case

Hmm by looking at your post the only gods you should be thanking are the japanese shareholders of kaiyodo! LOL I can see thhe old japanese men in the board room now saying "Thank god for our soaring profits now I don't have to settle for malay women at the local brothel! I can now afford authentic Japan women now!" :lol:

There must be a way to write to revoltech for them to make on. I wouldnt want to buy a 1/60 Yammy tho but a rev. would be nice

ALSO

Does anyone here know if Bandai will be making the Macross Quarter mac ????? That would look nice in my display case

I, for one, would love Yammie to create 1/60's of these enemy mechas :) Not too far off. They created destroids and there are only like 5 of them? Admittedly, though, the 1/60 Q-Raus only had lukewarm receptions at best (I'll be getting mine in September), but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.