How to stand the ARII 1/6 PVC Toys?

BaByLoN_G

Hi guys,

My question is kinda silly but.

I have no idea how to stand those toys.

I got the figure, the stand and some kind of plastic (it was stiked under the stand)

Some of them can stand be it self, but if I move a little bit the bookshelf they fall. But in the Lynn Minmay (school ) she has only one leg to support the whole figure...

Help!!

Thanks in advance

Gaston

There is a metal rod that comes with the toy. The metal rod fits in the base and the white bendy piece fits on the other end of the metal rod. The bendy piece will be about waist level to the toy and will wrap around the waist to support the toy.

...or you can get one where the rod sticks right up her......nevermind. :p

When I got my first 1/6 PVC figure, I didn't see the metal rod and couldn't pose the figure! :)

For the Minmay (school) figure, I put one side of the white piece between her hair and her body. This makes her stand very nicely. I fold the other side down, so looking from the front, you wouldn't see any support at all. :D

Does anyone pose the figures without using the supports? What do you use? However, I don't want to glue the soles to the stand.

Picture of my Minmay, DYRL. Not very well posed. Any guidance is appreciated.

The problem is the hand points slightly downwards. To make it point straight, the legs will look wrong. As a matter of fact, I have difficulty getting it to stand straight! :D

Did anyone notice that in DYRL, Minmay holds the mike in her right hand and points with her left, but most of the models are opposite?

post-4-1067952460_thumb.jpg

Edited by nhyone

Duh.........every red blooded male knows that you are not supposed to stand these figures, you are only supposed to look up their skirts at their underwear :p

Whoops........did I actually type that :pB)):ph34r:

Graham

:lol::lol::lol:

Do you still have your CMS Minmei Figure posed for Hikaru's "private performance"?

Hi Gaston

:)

are you the same Gaston who just bought a pair of Max and Millia from me off ebay?

you have a good looking collection,

but may I suggest some Yamato 1/48?

Yes... I am the one.

I will try with YAMATO. I just finished with my BANDAI collection.

Gaston