VF-X Book Question

Roy Focker

This one

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/books/..._vfxprogram.htm

or This one

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/books/...s_vfxflight.htm

Other than 12 pages what the difference? My main reason to get one of these books is to make good scans of character colored/B&W line art. Uniforms prefered.

I bought both books off of ebay for a potential vfx video project.

A lot of pictures of the Milky Dolls group in both books, some cool line art that is mostly found in Shoji Kawamori Design Works and some bad cgi vf s. But, there are very few pictures of miltary uniforms.

You can have a look at all the uniforms from the vfx books right here.

Edited by boinger

But Which of the two is better? Do those images posted appear in both book?

I saw a pictures of that Bridge Operator before. I had no idea that she was Miho Miho from Macross 7. Guess she got a transfer.

But Which of the two is better? Do those images posted appear in both book?

I saw a pictures of that Bridge Operator before. I had no idea that she was Miho Miho from Macross 7. Guess she got a transfer.

MilkyDolls.jpg

Indeed same seiyuu too. Though it's surprising just a year after the Protodevlin war Miho Miho is more prettier than ever and seemed to fill up some bust size.

I considered her semi-loli of M7's bridge bunnies. Lol at the Omiai attempt with Gamlin by Millia.(marriage arrangement)

VFX happened the same year Basara went chasing Space Whales and Mylene having a solo career. (2047)

A year after that 117th fleet disappeared, 2048.

Also take a look-see at who voiced a Milky Doll.

Could Grace O'Connor be Liatris? :ph34r:

FYI: The Milky Dolls are the only other known group besides Fire Bomber and Jamming Birds to produce Song Energy. (Emilia can create song energy too but she's a soloist.)