Who Will Eat The First Pineapple Salad?

Ok, granted Raramia was the first to buy it, :(, which of the major cast do you think will eat the salad first? I honestly hope none of them do but it's likely at least one will at some point.

I'm going to say Brera myself as I think the next episode is talking about him, but I don't know for certain.

I've always thought they'd kill off one of the singers and thought Sheryl was the perfect choice (bitchy person who was able to change, find a nice, happy outlook in life, etc, and then BAM!), but with the new ED, maybe she gets a pass.

So I'm going to say either Mikhail or Klan. Unrequited love, and all that.

Ok, granted Raramia was the first to buy it, :(, which of the major cast do you think will eat the salad first? I honestly hope none of them do but it's likely at least one will at some point.

I'm going to say Brera myself as I think the next episode is talking about him, but I don't know for certain.

Definately won't be Brera dying. He's had tons more screen time than Raramia ever had, to signify his importance, but they still haven't taken his character anywhere.

I've always thought they'd kill off one of the singers and thought Sheryl was the perfect choice (bitchy person who was able to change, find a nice, happy outlook in life, etc, and then BAM!), but with the new ED, maybe she gets a pass.

So I'm going to say either Mikhail or Klan. Unrequited love, and all that.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :angry: