Sheryl Nome, Sara & Mao Nome

Hello. Longtime lurker, first time poster. I've looked around and don't know if this has been discussed before. (Forgive me if it has.) Has anyone else noticed that Sheryl's surname is the same as Sara and Mao's from Macross Zero? I doubt it's coincidental. Is it an homage, a stage name, or is there a deeper connection that has yet to be revealed? Curious as to what others think.

This sure this has been discussed before. As far as we know, Ozma is aware of "Dr. Mao". Other than that, unknown.

We'd be pretty pathetic Macross fans had we never noticed. :lol:

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

Hello. Longtime lurker, first time poster. I've looked around and don't know if this has been discussed before. (Forgive me if it has.) Has anyone else noticed that Sheryl's surname is the same as Sara and Mao's from Macross Zero? I doubt it's coincidental. Is it an homage, a stage name, or is there a deeper connection that has yet to be revealed? Curious as to what others think.

my company are full of people having same surname

but none of them are related

The only other clue we have would be Sheryl's blood type, which the compendium lists as a mysterious "alpha" blood type. Now if we recall correctly, Sara and Mao also had a unique blood type. Whether or noth these are related has yet to be revealed.

The only other clue we have would be Sheryl's blood type, which the compendium lists as a mysterious "alpha" blood type. Now if we recall correctly, Sara and Mao also had a unique blood type. Whether or noth these are related has yet to be revealed.

Well........Sheryl and Sara DO have that same bitchy attitude. ^_^

:ph34r:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... I've heard that before. :p:lol:

What, when you couldn't find the link for "Diamond Cravasse" no matter how many time I told you where it was...? :p

Anyway, yeah...the Nomes.

I will again state my theory, which is that the Bird Human fused Sara and Shin into a single hermaphroditic being...which is now known as Sheryl.

I will again state my theory, which is that the Bird Human fused Sara and Shin into a single hermaphroditic being...which is now known as Sheryl.

:lol::lol::lol: OMG!!! I guess I had'nt heard that before.... :lol: ....I just wet myself.

:ph34r: