Nousjadeul Ger Missile Pod?

Zetaplus

I've heard that one of the power armor suits at the beginning of DYRL has a missile pod of some kind equipped. Try as I might I can't find such a thing, so I was wondering if anyone had a screencap. I did a search, and saw that Nanashi's website used to have one before it (apparently) went down...

• 1 year later...
I've heard that one of the power armor suits at the beginning of DYRL has a missile pod of some kind equipped. Try as I might I can't find such a thing, so I was wondering if anyone had a screencap. I did a search, and saw that Nanashi's website used to have one before it (apparently) went down...

Not to necro this or anything, but I'd love to see some reference art or a screen cap of that myself.

I just went through the entire opening sequence of DYRL frame by frame and didn't see anything. I thought that I had found it around the 11 minute mark, but it turned out to be the missile variant of the Regult.

they're at the 10-minute mark, i.e when they're descending.

it's quite difficult to spot or take a snapshot in the old dvd-version (very dark), but the remastered-version provides a clearer albeit a bit grainy sequence. as you can see from the snaps i attached.