SD-F1 1/8000 Just Finished, Now departing

Peyoro

Hi just wanted to share, before this model leaves my home (I sold it)

I know it has no adds-on or customizations, My desire was to paint it like the cartoon colors, just to notice, It looks great, no matter the size.. I'll buy another in a few days, maybe another gamma or modifications will make this model a little more accurate. <_<

25abr08001be5.th.jpg

25abr08002fg6.th.jpg

pescobedo22abr08001zk9.th.jpg

Hope U´ like thm. ^_^

Hi just wanted to share, before this model leaves my home (I sold it)

I know it has no adds-on or customizations, My desire was to paint it like the cartoon colors, just to notice, It looks great, no matter the size.. I'll buy another in a few days, maybe another gamma or modifications will make this model a little more accurate. <_<

Hope U´ like thm. ^_^

Looks good. And now that you have done one...when you get the 2nd it will be easier. ^_^ I did'nt realize how small that thing is....DAMN!!!

:ph34r:

Looks good. And now that you have done one...when you get the 2nd it will be easier. ^_^ I did'nt realize how small that thing is....DAMN!!!

:ph34r:

Thanks, it was just paint and glue, very few decals included in this kit. I´ll try to build another with a better finish, like sanding and filling those open lines between pieces, I´m very far from the good modelers, but it´s a great shape the SDF-1 has, no matter how small or well painted is. :rolleyes:

I really wish someone would make a proper sized SDF1 kit. Something more than 30cm (12inches) long a decent sized scale with lots of details. mmmmmm!!

Every toy company is completely ignoring how profitable is this spaceship, :angry: ¿Why are so few SDF-1 models? It is the ICON for this series...

I´m not rich to buy the Wave's 1/5000 :( . I´ll dream with a model that size ur saying,... hoping, will be cheaper, being just a plastic model. Hasegawa would be nice¡¡¡

Every toy company is completely ignoring how profitable is this spaceship, :angry: ¿Why are so few SDF-1 models? It is the ICON for this series...

I´m not rich to buy the Wave's 1/5000 :( . I´ll dream with a model that size ur saying,... hoping, will be cheaper, being just a plastic model. Hasegawa would be nice¡¡¡

Couldn't agree more, I really want a big TV SDF-1. The DYRL version doesn't really do much for me.

I've just started putting together a mesh version this week. I have a friend who may be able to output it for me via CNC, which I fancy. I mean you could always just fabricate it in styrene but there are so many fine chamfered edges, seems likely to be a pain. If he can do it, I'll get it output in 1/1200, that should be a nice enough size. I could go bigger, but then it'd get tricky to do a Nupetiet-Vergnitz in scale, LOL.

Cheers,

Martyn