Macross F gashapon (capsule toys)

CF18

Anyone can report on their finds (what they got in their box)?

I am thinking of cancelling mine, coz i don't feel like paying for a horror run of gun metals....

Should be getting mine anyday now. Hopefully I get a full set. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks mate, hope you get a good selection!

Nooo I didn't get a full set missing one :angry: need a Alto figure. I thought I had a full set.

VF-25 Alto (gunmetal) 1

VF-25 Ozma (gunmetal) 1

VF-25 Ozma 1

VF-25 Alto X3

Sheryl x2

Ranka x2

Edited by DrunkenMaster2

Lame lame lame.

Just got mine.

2 x Sheryl

1 x Alto

0 x Ranka

0 x Ozma vf-25 (colored)

2 x Alto VF-25

3 x Ozma VF-25 (gunmetal)

2 x Alto VF-25 (gunmetal)

So guess what? I want a Ranka and I want a Ozma VF-25 Colored version. Anyone want to trade or sell?

Damn it! I just got mine in the mail. If anyone is missing a Sheryl, I know why! I had *4* of them in my set. <_< NO Ozma at all. :(

4 x Sheryl

1 x Alto

1 x Ranka

3 x Alto VF-25

1 x Alto VF-25 (gunmetal)

0 x Ozma vf-25 (colored)

0 x Ozma VF-25 (gunmetal)

I really wanted at least 1 Ozma (colored) and an extra Ranka for my wife. Ah well.

Thanks to MajorTom, I am outfitted with a complete set.

It is cool to have some Frontier Toys in hand already but, as ruskii is saying, these are not the "must haves". They are cool though. And the gunmetal ones look cooler than I thought they would.

It is cool to have some Frontier Toys in hand already but, as ruskii is saying, these are not the "must haves". They are cool though. And the gunmetal ones look cooler than I thought they would.

Yeah, they are pretty useless, as cute as they are. They can't even stand up, so I'm trying to figure out how I will display them. The sculpts have so much character, though. :)

Yeah, they are pretty useless, as cute as they are. They can't even stand up, so I'm trying to figure out how I will display them. The sculpts have so much character, though. :)

It is true. I think I will have to get creative with mine and glue them into a cute little diorama thingy eventually. I dont really want to put metal rods up their behinds. However the VF-25 ones will balance on their back wings. I am guessing that most of us will be unscrewing the chain.