nineball Seraph toy model!?!?!?!?!?

Pierre

dont know how to post pics but this is the link http://www.amiami.com/shop/ProductInfo/product_id/95248 any info on this, never heard any news of this machine being preoduced in the variable infinity line.

I dunno why its called a 9 ball...but damn i think it looks ugly. And a transformable AC mech...its like Kawamori tried to implement a "WAVERIDER MODE" for AC mechs.

9 ball was the name of the top ranking ac in the 1st gen armored core games. it basically goes like this, its pilot is a AI and it either remotley controls or copies itself into each ac . In the third game (master of the arena) this ac/ brick with boosters is the final boss you fight against. Its built and controlled by the AI. Normally the nineball ACs had a emblum of a pool ball with nine on it, i always wondered why the developers never applied the logo to the transforming model in the game. youtube has has some vids of people fighting it