TV Series we'd like to see Remade.

Small Wonder. Girl robot now updated into a sassy undercover FBI agent while trying to understand what it is to be human....teamed up with the half-alien/human girl from Out of This World series as well.

Awesome ideas...what would you do with the Land of Make-Believe?

Another idea: The Revenge of the Great Space Coaster: Gno More Mr. Gnice Guy.

At the beginning, the land of make believe should be beautiful and pure. This is Mr. Roger's retreat, where his sanity and his goodness has retreated to in the face of the horrors of war. But when Mr Roger kills his first brat, his subconscious takes the personality of the slain child and incorporates it into the Land of Make-Believe. Eventually, the fairy tale kingdom becomes corrupted and evil as the souls of more and more victims comes to reside there.

Concurrently, as the brats are picked off, Mr Roger's REAL neighborhood gets better and better. Clouds clear up, the sun comes out. Neighbors start repainting their homes and taking care of their lawns. The few good kids slowly start coming out and playing ball and flying kites, that sort of thing.

And instead of the friendly postman, there's a jaded detective investigating the murders of the kids. The detective was a high school friend of Mr Roger before the war. At first, he confides in Mr. Roger, but then he begins to suspect the truth... but he's torn because he sees the positive changes that the murders are having. Will the jaded detective do his civic duty, or will he allow his childhood friend to continue on his mission???

Hmmm... let's see...

Benson

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century

Call to Glory

Diff'rent Strokes

The Equalizer

The Fall Guy

The Greatest American Hero

Growing Pains

Happy Days

Hard Time on Planet Earth

The Highwayman

Hunter

Laverne & Shirley

Mr. Belvedere

Perfect Strangers

Riptide

The Rockford Files

Sidekicks

Silver Spoons

Voyagers!

At the beginning, the land of make believe should be beautiful and pure. This is Mr. Roger's retreat, where his sanity and his goodness has retreated to in the face of the horrors of war. But when Mr Roger kills his first brat, his subconscious takes the personality of the slain child and incorporates it into the Land of Make-Believe. Eventually, the fairy tale kingdom becomes corrupted and evil as the souls of more and more victims comes to reside there.

Concurrently, as the brats are picked off, Mr Roger's REAL neighborhood gets better and better. Clouds clear up, the sun comes out. Neighbors start repainting their homes and taking care of their lawns. The few good kids slowly start coming out and playing ball and flying kites, that sort of thing.

And instead of the friendly postman, there's a jaded detective investigating the murders of the kids. The detective was a high school friend of Mr Roger before the war. At first, he confides in Mr. Roger, but then he begins to suspect the truth... but he's torn because he sees the positive changes that the murders are having. Will the jaded detective do his civic duty, or will he allow his childhood friend to continue on his mission???

This is begging to be turned into a trailer, at least.

Without seeing so much as a single frame of film, I've decided that eugimon's Mr Rogers remake is an afrtont to society in every conceivable way, and thus I will pour fiery hot vitriol over any further posts he makes on the subject! Vitriol, I tell you!

Without seeing so much as a single frame of film, I've decided that eugimon's Mr Rogers remake is an afrtont to society in every conceivable way, and thus I will pour fiery hot vitriol over any further posts he makes on the subject! Vitriol, I tell you!

So would you be upset if in season 2.... ends up one of the kids Mr Roger killed was his own son!!! DUN DUN DUN! His ex GF got pregnant before he left for kuwait but didn't tell him and instead broke it off with him and secretly gave birth and gave the child up for adoption. Unknown to both of them, the child was adopted by a couple in Mr Roger's hometown.

Years later, the mother, seeking closure used the money she had saved stripping (but she was a kind hearted stripper), to bribe the adoption agency to find out where her son was. Heartbroken to learn that her son was murdered, she returns home to find answers, but insteads re-unites with Mr Roger in her grief!

Will she find out his dark secrets and will she tell him that she's pregnant with his child again???

this just practically plots itself!

Season 2 ends with Mr Roger discovering/realizing that his very first victim was in fact his own child! His tenuous grip on reality starts to fracture as the personalities of his victims, previously content on just wreaking havoc in his fantasy construct, now begin to speak to Mr Roger when he retreats into the Land of Make Believe. Accusing him, tormenting him.

Season 3: Ex Stripper GF sees how Mr. Roger is becoming increasingly withdrawn and decides to do something about it, not realizing the horrible truth. She throws a birthday party for Mr Roger and invites all their old high school friends. At the party, an inquistive friend discovers Mr. Rogers chamber of horrors but doesn't understand what he's seeing and thinks that Mr. Roger is a budding artist. Mr Roger though, upon seeing the parents of the children he's been murdering, slips further and further into his own fractured psyche.

Meanwhile, Jaded Detective has decided that despite his friendship with Mr. Roger, there's too much suspicion to ignore and serves a search warrant on Mr. Rogers home. But in a case of cosmic timing, Inquistive friend has already sold the Arts and Crafts of Death to a local art dealer who has cleaned them of any evidence. The strain of the raid, meeting the parents and the psychic harrasement of his murdered victims finally cracks Mr Roger wide open and now the personalities of the children begin to manifest in his waking mind.

eugimon, you're one sick, twisted, individual... I like that in a person.

Keep'em coming; your Mr. Roger's Neighborhood remake "brain fart" is better than 99.5% of the dreck presently on TV... at least until BSG kicks off this Friday.

*incoherent screaming*

I have a system, I take every overplayed plot and plot twist and toss them up in the air. Then my 2year old son runs and grabs a handful and brings them to me. Whatever he brings me, I write my story around it. It's BRILLIANT!