Macross 7 Scan Request?

Ginrai

Spoken by someone who has really naive ideas on how human relationships work.
? Ok Whats up with the personal attack, anyway Kawamori or anyone else working on Macross has never said how the love triangle ends. If you take into account how Mylene acts with each person in the series this pic wouldn't be unusual. It also implies nothing as they clearly have their shoes on and a guitar is present in the frame. If you remember how Basara's room is setup the only way for two people in the room to be by his window is on the bed and they appears to be there cause of heat if you look at how he and Mylene are dressed. But that is also an assumption on my part as we can never know what the artist of the pic had in mind, but without official word even a pic showing Mylene and Gamlin kissing means nothing or her sleeping in his tent like in the series without word a drawing is a drawing.

? Ok Whats up with the personal attack, anyway Kawamori or anyone else working on Macross has never said how the love triangle ends. If you take into account how Mylene acts with each person in the series this pic wouldn't be unusual. It also implies nothing as they clearly have their shoes on and a guitar is present in the frame. If you remember how Basara's room is setup the only way for two people in the room to be by his window is on the bed and they appears to be there cause of heat if you look at how he and Mylene are dressed. But that is also an assumption on my part as we can never know what the artist of the pic had in mind, but without official word even a pic showing Mylene and Gamlin kissing means nothing or her sleeping in his tent like in the series without word a drawing is a drawing.

Well, I can't speak for Ginrai, but I was more or less joking...I've always said that the Mac7 love triangle would have been more convincing if Basara had shown even the slightest interest in Mylene. Hell, he doesn't even seem to have any interest in Rex, and she's hot AND sassy!

Your right Basara comes off as too isolated and more interested in his ideals than anything. One member of the forum even drew a comparisson between the way he acts and Jesus Christ (in some aspects of his character) and they did so in a well thoughtout way, so I kinda see why he is like that. But that is still to me stretching it. But back on topic has anyone found a good scan of the image that he needs? If not i am ordering that book and when it arrives will see if i can get my scanner working, but its quite old.

Dude - you guys are all naive :)

Bassara's a rock star!

Just because Mylene is there doesn't mean the triangle is resolved.

For all we know the very next day she went to Gamlin's place while Bassara met up with the biker chick:)

VFTF1

Dude - you guys are all naive :)

Bassara's a rock star!

Just because Mylene is there doesn't mean the triangle is resolved.

For all we know the very next day she went to Gamlin's place while Bassara met up with the biker chick:)

VFTF1

That's exactly what I saying.

He's a rock star. You don't SHOW INTEREST in chicks. You just sleep with them. Showing interest makes them think they are special!

You show indifference to the point that when they unzip their top you don't reach out and grab...? Wow...clearly I've been underestimating Basara's cast-iron willpower! ^_^

Nah...I prefer to think of Basara as a perfect sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll MACHINE! But without the sex and drugs.

Well, sex is so available for him, he doesn't bother with it unless he has met his musical goals for the day, duh.

Fine, fine...City 7 residents should lock up their daughters, Basara worships eros is any form (especially when it's illegal on 90% of all Space Emigartion Fleets), and Macross F will get overrun by more than 260 fatherless young men and women whose mothers were all Fire Bomber groupies.

Happy now? :lol:

EDIT: And, of course, the orgy that followed "Fleet of the Strongest Women" lasted a week and got Basara into the the Guiness Book of Galactic Records for "most Meltrandi 'cultured' by a single man."

Edited by Gubaba

what, Mylene isnt a rockstar herself?

just a groupie with a guitar and battroid with boobies?

No, no...noone's saying that. See...Mylene ends up getting married to the vocalist of Queen & King, and they move to the resort ship Riviera, where they smack each other up all the time. Eventually, they get a divorce, and, at 43 years old, she marries a 22-year-old male model who she can boss around. Then she spends all his money, leaves him, and gets a huge mansion in the luxury ship Buffet, with a huge staff of young, hunky guys who cater to her every whim.

No, no...noone's saying that. See...Mylene ends up getting married to the vocalist of Queen & King, and they move to the resort ship Riviera, where they smack each other up all the time. Eventually, they get a divorce, and, at 43 years old, she marries a 22-year-old male model who she can boss around. Then she spends all his money, leaves him, and gets a huge mansion in the luxury ship Buffet, with a huge staff of young, hunky guys who cater to her every whim.

You should make a Macross OVA about this lol.