Super Dimension Fortress More Macross Loving TORRENT

Starchild

I know of the Grey_Phantom version, I know of Hurin's subtitles, but this takes it further. Anyone know of this?

-Star

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1235597

Super Dimension Fortress More Macross Loving Version 2 xvid ac3:

A fan edit of SDF Macross: Do you remember love? Japanese animation movie.

What is it about?

In 1999, an alien space fortress crashes to Earth. Earth is united in rebuilding this fortress for the eventual contact with its owners. In 2009, an alien starship fleet arrives in Earth orbit to claim the fortress now named Macross. The Macross fortress and all on board flee the Earth from the alien fleet. On the way back to Earth on board the space fortress Macross, three young people, a Valkyrie jet fighter pilot Hikaru Ichijyo, a pop star Lynn Minmay and a UN Spacy officer Misa Hayase find their lives inextricably linked to surviving a war amongst two merciless alien armadas.

original film name: The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do you remember love?

new film name : Super Dimension Fortress More Macross Loving

film studio name : Big West / Studio Nue / Bandai / Tatsunoku

edit crew name : boinger (MacrossWorld.com name) / kaarma33 (FanEdit.org name), different names, one guy

Date Original Film Was Released : 1984

Date Edit Was Released : 3/2008

Original Runtime : 115 mins

New Runtime : 126 mins

Amount of time Cut/Added : 11 mins

Additions:

• Gray Phantom's updated remastered DYRL video

• Hurin's English subtitles retimed by Gray Phantom (Ali Sama, Mechamaniac) with a few additions and changes by me

• stereo japanese audio from NLA's perfect edition SDF Macross DYRL

• New prologue with English subtitles taken from SDF Macross TV ep. 1 and bits of Macross Zero ep.1

• PSX SDF Macross DYRL footage for new introduction scene, SDF-1 ARMD attack scene in middle and Lynn Minmay’s prebattle scene at end of the extended movie

• Custom made Zentraedi fleet in Earth orbit video clip to bridge introduction scene to main movie

• Custom made movie main title sequence.

• English ending credits

• Macross: Flashback 2012 Angel’s paints part 1 and 2 incorporated into DYRL extended movie. Part 1 has bits of SDF Macross TV ep 5 to remind viewers that we’re still in the middle of a war and to hide the concert stage differences from the original DYRL movie and FlashBack concert stage. Lynn Minmay’s, the singer’s, costume does change in this scene, but the explanation is that full body holography is a part of the Macross universe. For example, you can see in the recent Macross Frontier ep. 1, how the main singer changes costumes with each song change up due to a holography costume. FlashBack Part 2 is added on the end of SDF Macross: DYRL as a musical epilogue.

Fanedit details :

• Widescreen / audio: ac3

• Video ripped from the region 2 DVD

DVD extra features:

See SDF MML v1 DVD and extras v1 bittorrent

Your intention for this fanedit:

SDF Macross DYRL was remastered to dvd in December 2007. So, I had to pick up a copy, since it was a limited edition dvd set. Then a discussion ensued on MacrossWorld.com as to how SDF Macross DYRL was a bit of a disappointment. The picture quality is great, but the video is now so brightened that the film grain and animation cels are visible. The stereo audio has small popping noises every once in a while. To top it off, there is a 6 frame jump back and forth when the main enemy’s fortress is destroyed. I just had to do something about that.

Last year, I had picked up the Macross 20th anniversary DVD and Macross: Flashback 2012 DVD. I then made a longer cut of SDF Macross: DYRL by splicing in the Playstation Macross DYRL? Japanese video footage and added on the Flashback 2012 music video at the end of the SDF Macross DRYL movie. But this time, I am attempting a much more complicated extended SDF Macross DYRL movie fan edit.

Hardware and software information:

• Womble Mpeg Video Wizard DVD

• Nero 7 reEncode

• Tmpeg

• Frameshots

• ProShow Gold slideshow software

• Dvdlabpro 2

• PgcDemux

• DivXLand Media Subtitler

• AutoGK

• Paint.net

• Nero cover designer

Time needed for the edition:

• Planning: I work it out as I went along.

• Editing: 6 months

• persons involved: 1

I have been posting progress notes for this fan edit on the Macross Fan Works thread.

I know one guy here on MacrossWorld who downloaded SDF MML version one 700 mb avi and he was happy that I did the movie edit. But I keep seeing parts in the movie that need fixing.

On MiniNova.org, I have posted:

1. 700 mb avi 1st version

2. 2.5 gb xvid ac3 2nd version

(zentraedi scout fades too quickly. I redid the composite of panning of the background picture and didn't pay attention to the foreground picture at the end of the scene. oops.)

3. DVD extras, .iso is of version 1.5 that still needed fixing

(audio sync loss by 1-2 milliseconds, 1 frame jump in one scene. You can download the extras and skip the .iso for now.)

SDF MML 1st version is also available on iMacross4 in the Fan Edits folder

If you see any errors, then send me a pm and I'll see if I can fix it. I'm working with version 2 right now to get it into shape for the final version of the dvd.

Somebody needs to put the original remastered ISO up!
i have seen it as a VOB and IFO file and downloaded it myself but havent seen it as an iso file. I guess i could try to convert it to ISO

EDIT: Okay I am converting it now all is going well i just have to create a torrent for it.

It came out good at 6.95 GB. Nice menu.

Edited by Sorata

Now where did you find the VOB and IFO files?

Same place I got all the ISO files from the Macross 7 remaster but alas the VOB files for the remaster of DYRL is no longer available there.

Edit: I am debating deleting the ISO and making a new one from the VOB and IFO file that will include the srt sub file found here http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...4267&st=280 that would make it an exact copy of the original remaster dvd with japanese menus but with English subs selectable.

Edited by Sorata

Same place I got all the ISO files from the Macross 7 remaster but alas the VOB files for the remaster of DYRL is no longer available there.

Edit: I am debating deleting the ISO and making a new one from the VOB and IFO file that will include the srt sub file found here http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...4267&st=280 that would make it an exact copy of the original remaster dvd with japanese menus but with English subs selectable.

:)

Now if I can just find an easy way to add the .srt to the VOB then I will convert to an ISO and upload it as a torrent. Its a good thing I am upgrading my internet connection to max out my upload and have a 6-8 MB download speed compaired to what I have now.

Most methods i have found only let me add the .srt to the video minus the original menu and chapter marks which I wont do.

cap001.jpg

cap002.jpg

Edited by Sorata

I say put it up without subs.

Ok you twisted my arm LINK REMOVED please dont post this link on any other site. My connection wouldnt be able to do all the seeding then. My internet upgrade should be either friday or monday to better handle this.

Edited by Sorata

Is it burnable to CD and if so, how?

No the file size is 6.95 mb you would have to burn it to a double layer dvd which is what it was originally on. A program like dvddecrypter will let you burn the iso image.

EDIT: By the way sorry boinger and Starchild the thread has gotten off topic it was about your torrent which I am trying to download now, we should get the thread back on topic so if the discussion involves my torrent just PM me and leave this thread for what it was meant for.

Edited by Sorata

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, finally finished downloading this thing and watched it real quick, my comments. The new prologue parts and PSX footage really doesn't mesh well, there is just too great a difference in animation, and story wise they don't work becuase you have no idea of the conflict going on there. The zentraedi fleet scene, that was completely unneccessay and looked very bad. Integration of the 2012 footage to the concert, sorry that really hits me the wrong way, none of it meshes correctly, justy put it at the end where it belongs.

Hi Knight26:

Thank you for watching and leaving some comments.

Is there anything that I could have done to make my edits better?

Or basically, I just shouldn't have bothered?

I can't help that the psx dyrl or sdf tv animation don't look on par with the dyrl movie, but I thought the scenes fitted with the movie. The prologue does explain the opening conflict with the zentraedi. The zentraedi are an alien race coming to reclaim their ship, at least that's the initial understanding from the human perspective. Then later in the movie, you get to find out more about what's going on.

Any suggestions on how to fix up the zentraedi earth orbit picture? I'm still learning how to use paint.net. I was thinking I could have composited a few moving Zentraedi ships in the background. My intention with the Zentraedi earth orbit scene was to bridge the opening psx dyrl scene to the opening dyrl scene with britai and exedore.

I had the idea of putting the FB 2012 concert part 1 scene within the movie by watching M Frontier epsiode 1. Within the dyrl movie, hikaru and minmay had fun with holographs on their date. So, I figured why not?

The FB concert at the end of dyrl perfect edition never quite made sense to me when it was tacked on to the end of the dyrl movie, so I thought that the FB concert part 2 would work as a better epilogue.

Anyways, I felt I just had to try this.

There's always the remastered dyrl, which I still watch and love, too.

boinger

Ok, finally finished downloading this thing and watched it real quick, my comments. The new prologue parts and PSX footage really doesn't mesh well, there is just too great a difference in animation, and story wise they don't work becuase you have no idea of the conflict going on there. The zentraedi fleet scene, that was completely unneccessay and looked very bad. Integration of the 2012 footage to the concert, sorry that really hits me the wrong way, none of it meshes correctly, justy put it at the end where it belongs.