Radio Macross Blog Creation

lynn2009

Have you translate all shows to english???

I'm slowly working through them. It takes about an hour to write everything down, since I need to pause every once a while to summarize and write things down. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll be caught up. This week's show (#9) will be featuring Isamu Dyson's voice actor, so I'm wondering what bits of information he can add.

I'm not sure if one exists, but I'm creating a blog that covers the "Radio Macross" program that airs every week. I'm hoping to post summaries of all the episodes.

Please see the following page:

http://radiomacrossing.livejournal.com/

Comments are definitely welcome!

Thanks just great news.....glad to have you onboard. Welcome to Macrossworld lynn2009.

Found this hilarious:

They discuss Konishi’s Macross knowledge, which is pretty good, and his role as Ozma. He’s happy he’s the leader of the Skull squadron, but thinks if it’s Roy Focker’s valkyrie, he doesn’t want to die. On the day of the recording, he told the producer he doesn’t want to die, but was told it hasn’t been decided. Konishi asks listeners to write in and say “Don’t kill Ozma.”

Everyone has a "uh oh...ozma is gonna die" feeling since the special. Even the seiyuu thinks so! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

With the end of Radio Macross coming next week, I'm wondering if there's any interest from people for summaries of the "Radio Macross F" show that starts on April 4th.

I currently have summaries for eleven episodes (out of thirteen) of Radio Macross, but if there's no interest I'll just finish this series and close up shop.

Edited by lynn2009