anybody see the end of X-Men: Evolution

Prof. X, Storm, Magneto, and Mystique became The Four Horsemen of Apocalypse. When the X-Men freed them of the mind control, Xavier glimpsed into the future and saw many changes. First, Magneto appeared to have reformed and joined the X-Men. Secondly, Jean Grey went crazy and became Dark Pheonix. Next, The Brotherhood became agents of Shield. And, an army of Sentinels filled the sky. Finally, we see the adult future X-Men with Cyclops, Storm, Rogue, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Iceman, and Magma. Both Marvel and Kids WB haven't announced a fifth season yet but after seeing that a fifth season is a must.

I caught the episode, very nice. It look like Magneto was actually acting as a teacher during the future glimpse. The Dark Pheonix was a nice touch, its bound to happen sooner or later, it always does. I didn't catch the Shield thing but I did see the Brotherhood. They look good as adults. Rogue will get her flying ablitiy which is cool. There has to be more after this, the Apocalypse arc was great. If they do more I hope they keep up this level of quality in the arcs.

I caught the episode, very nice. It look like Magneto was actually acting as a teacher during the future glimpse. The Dark Pheonix was a nice touch, its bound to happen sooner or later, it always does. I didn't catch the Shield thing but I did see the Brotherhood. They look good as adults. Rogue will get her flying ablitiy which is cool. There has to be more after this, the Apocalypse arc was great. If they do more I hope they keep up this level of quality in the arcs.

The Brotherhood was standing in a room that had a Shield emblem. A few years ago in the comics the Brotherhood became goverment agents as Freedom Force.

The only thing I didn't understand was, Is that Apocalypse flying with the sentinels?

Good ep, and the all the glimpses of the future taken from the comics were great. :D

The only thing I didn't understand was, Is that Apocalypse flying with the sentinels?

I believe that thing flying with the sentinels was "Nimrod: the Super-Sentinel" ...IIRC, he was a sentinel from the future. He appeared in the comics sometime in the 80's...

http://silver-gateway.com/caol/pics/nimrod.gif

Ok, he was a great character in the comics. I hope we get another season, and not just re-runs on CN.

My only beef with Evolution is that it started to reinvent the X-Men (kinda like the Ultimate X-Men comic book), but ended up rehashing comic book storylines (Apocolypse, that whole thing with Gambit, and now maybe Phoenix and Nimrod...). Not to mention that half the rehashed characters whiney teenagers (Shadowcat, Boomer, Rogue, Ice Man) and the other half are bland immitations of their comic book selves (Wolverine, Magneto, Cyclops, etc). Okay, I guess that's two beefs.