Anyone got pix of the DIECAST MONSTER

Sam

howdy, anyone have one of those "Robotech" Diecast monsters, beside one of the Yamato products? I just won one from ebay cuz i needed to get something macross related and just wanted to know how it will look beside my other collections? :p

I have found a few pix of it on the net, but nothing to compare it size wise to anything i know... sooooooooooo...........

Any pix appreciated, thanks in advance! :)

Sam

uhm... if you go to the for trade forums and find my trade post... in it is a link to my old "army builders" post which had two in the background behind an army of 1/144 destroids. I can take more pics if you need but they will probably be a while.

Hey, thanks for that mate. Not real big are they? oh well, least it was still boxed, so should have some stickers to liven em up a bit!

Hopefully will look alright beside teh 1/60!

Thanks again

Good luck with that. Kanata67 reported in another thread that someone on ebay is selling them as "complete in box" but didn't include stickers or the instructions with the one he won.

Anyway, the Takatoku and Matchbox Monsters are 1/240 scale, which is unfortunate since as far as I know, no other Macross toys/models are the same scale. But it does seem like a nice toy in and of itself. You can find other pictures at http://www.menet.umn.edu/~ngo/frame.html

So tell me, is the Bondage Edition 1/60 VF-1J the next top secret Yamato release, or do you treat all your toys that way...?!  :lol:

LOL

Sesiously though, that's actually a pretty sweet pose. It would look even better with fishing line holding it up I think.

Hey man, thanks for the pix! they are small, arn't they...oh well, its a monster at least, and it would probably look ok beside the banprestos hey, scale wise! hehe

thanks again for taking the time