My Latest Grabs

MacrossMan

me wants the low vis, but since its so expensive, me setle for vf-0a instead. Nice grabs

I lucked up and won the Low Viz 1 in a last minute auction on EBay for $266.50 so it wasn't too bad. Got the Low Viz 2 for only $59.99 which led me to believe that toy shops were not able to move them.

I so wish I had gotten into collecting about 5 years ago. It seems like whenever I think I am just about where I want to be with satisfying my wants, I see something else I want or think I need.

that's not your LV on your avatar? It looks sweet with the dark grey strike armor.

nice haul macrossman.

Thanks EXO. Lot's of new stuff coming out so I have to grab up as much as I can right now. When I first joined the site I thought it was a big waste of money to buy three of the same fighters. Now that I have a few on hand I find myself wanting at least 4 of each...3 to display and 1 to piddle around with. That aint gonna happen...not any time soon at least. :mellow:

I lucked up and won the Low Viz 1 in a last minute auction on EBay for $266.50 so it wasn't too bad. Got the Low Viz 2 for only $59.99 which led me to believe that toy shops were not able to move them.

I so wish I had gotten into collecting about 5 years ago. It seems like whenever I think I am just about where I want to be with satisfying my wants, I see something else I want or think I need.

NICE PRICE on that Low Vis 2!!!! I am so jealous! It is not my favorite color scheme personally but for that price I would totally grab one for customizing. Who was the seller on that? Maybe I can try to get a deal too!

NICE PRICE on that Low Vis 2!!!! I am so jealous! It is not my favorite color scheme personally but for that price I would totally grab one for customizing. Who was the seller on that? Maybe I can try to get a deal too!

He got it on Amazon. I did a search for it and they were all sold out. <_< I woulda grabbed one to....just because the price was sooooooo sweet. I believe there's one on evilBay right now for like 50 or 60 bones but it is from HK so you never know what kinda scam it MAY be and the shipping is like 30 ducks on top of that.

:ph34r:

He got it on Amazon. I did a search for it and they were all sold out. <_< I woulda grabbed one to....just because the price was sooooooo sweet. I believe there's one on evilBay right now for like 50 or 60 bones but it is from HK so you never know what kinda scam it MAY be and the shipping is like 30 ducks on top of that.

Thanks Ry!

Yeah, Amazon had a store front called Toyzz.com that had like 2 or 3 of them for $59.99. I couldn't believe it. The thing was case fresh and mint when I received it. Check Amazon from time to time because they have incredible deals every now and again. I had no plans on getting the Low Viz 2, but for that price I couldn't let it pass me by...especially since I knew there was a chance I might get the Low Viz 1 to go with it. Ken at Toy-Wave has the Camo armor for $45.00. Once that arrives I plan on displaying it in battroid mode with the armor. Low Viz 2 is actually nice variation when you see it in person.

Edited by MacrossMan