My First Gundam MG

VFTF1

Ok - just to be sure - it is 99% complete!

Which means - I've only got the wings and the weapons left to build. The Gundam itself is finished. Got to hand it to Bandai - snap fit really means snap fit. Very happy with this set; particularly with how friendly it is to a newbie like myself.

Oh - just so you know - this is the Wing Zero Endless Waltz Master Grade kit...thus...the line about still having to build the wings.

Anyways...

I'm certainly not going to paint it as I haven't the skill - and besides, I gather that individual pieces would have to be painted prior to assembly... too late for that...

And I guess it might already be too late to panel line it - or not?

So question to all of you more experienced folks: what do I use for panel lining? A pencil?

And any pointers about how its' done?

VFTF1

You may wish to bring the discussion to this thread: http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=18456

Or you may want to ask the folks in the Models section as this questions is asked a lot in there.

For panel lining, I normally use a wash and a liner brush. Some people use pencils, some Gundam markers. It really varies.