Launch Arm from HKML

PetarB

This is NOT my work. This is from Superfoxfox at HKML, but it was so cool I had to share the link, check it out, awesome work!!!

http://www.hkml.net/Discuz/viewthread.php?...;extra=page%3D1

Prepare for coolness! Can anyone shed light on the Valkyrie model? Is that a Hasegawa? The panel lines look a bit thick, but maybe that's just the style of painting.

Edited by PetarB

This is NOT my work. This is from Superfoxfox at HKML, but it was so cool I had to share the link, check it out, awesome work!!!

http://www.hkml.net/Discuz/viewthread.php?...;extra=page%3D1

Prepare for coolness! Can anyone shed light on the Valkyrie model? Is that a Hasegawa? The panel lines look a bit thick, but maybe that's just the style of painting.

To me doesn't even look like a 1/72 size model.. if you notice the relationship in the focus between foreground/background of the picture seems to be a much smaller model 1/100 or even 1/144 . The decals are also a giveaway...

On page #3 they show the Happinet (Charaworks) 1/144 Valks. I assume he used that as loading. Thanks for the link PetarB. Really cool find.

Edited by TSP

Thanks for sharin' man! I haven't built my Hase Valks, but the parts and detail are not the same. I thought the same thing too. It does look cool though. I like the crane detail; it's a different approach to a stand. - MT