Vs Topic

Should vs topics be allowed?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should vs topics be allowed?

• yes
    • no

The #1 reason to NOT have polls:

- They are extremely unintelligent in nature. I like to think of MW as THE place for Macross fans to have discussions about our favorite show. I'd also like to think that we are intelligent enough to carry on some decent conversations about Macross without having to resort to "VF-1S vs an X-wing."

I have no idea what a Dangard Ace is, but the SuperOstrich has no weapons.  :p

I think he's some kind of Super Robot. Since you're unarmed....maybe Roy Focker shows up in the nick of time to bail you out?

Man....you never watched any Super Robot "vs' movies did you? (ie... mazinger vs. Getter Robo, Grendizer vs Getter Robo G...etc.)

It usually goes like this....

Some third party sets them up to fight.

Dangard Ace and SuperOstrich go at it tooth and nails for 1/2 hour.

After said time period expires, both parties realize it's stupid to fight each other and then proceed to beat the living crap out of the party that set up this fight. After the space monster/spaceship that you're on explodes into a giant ball of flame the hero robots shake hands and the pilots go out for a beer/alcoholic beverage/spring water. :lol:;):lol:;):lol:

The #1 reason to NOT have polls:

- They are extremely unintelligent in nature. I like to think of MW as THE place for Macross fans to have discussions about our favorite show. I'd also like to think that we are intelligent enough to carry on some decent conversations about Macross without having to resort to "VF-1S vs an X-wing."

So which one would win, the valk or skywalker and his x-wing, (roy would be piloting the VF of course)