Actual fan art?

badboy00z

The ultimate Valk for me would look something like this:

:lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding.

Um, that is a good point you make. I would like to see more too. I have seen some on the forums but often off topic. They are definitely out there....

Oh man Miriya.....I bet that thing has a SSSWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT Battlroid mode. ^_^

Oh man Miriya.....I bet that thing has a SSSWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT Battlroid mode. ^_^

Misterryno, that is actually a really good idea! Not kidding this time. Really. An old school bi-plane that transforms! That would be baddd assss!

One MW member posted this recently. Sorry but I do not remember his name but it is a fantastic work IMHO.

EDIT: it was Polidread posting in a thread about a VF-4 model (that kicks serious tushie).

post-4840-1197504748_thumb.jpg

Edited by miriya

One MW member posted this recently. Sorry but I do not remember his name but it is a fantastic work IMHO.

EDIT: it was Polidread posting in a thread about a VF-4 model (that kicks serious tushie).

ahahah, there's an entire thread about VF Girls , it just got buried under the other new threads! :p

some of the older guys here might remember it...

and here's the link to the VFGirls thread...

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...e+Fighter+Girls

most folks love Bake's VF-1 Girls very much! those sexy streamlined babes! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...