The Macross Action Figure Picture Thread

dafunguy

With the annoucement of a new line of non-transforming action figures, let's start a thread to see pictures of Macross action figures. I'm sure Yamato and Bandai transforming toys are not the only Macross toys that people collect. Let's see your Macross action figure collections. I'll start it off with pics of some CM's figures.

dagang0cy.jpg

helmetsoff5du.jpg

maxface9ac.jpg

headswitch9yl.jpg

Edited by dafunguy

Damn, those sure look sweet, Sigh, guess I can't find these any where now huh? <_<

The Roy is still quite easy to get but the Hikaru and Max are very very very hard to find and if you do find one they go for a lot of money. I saw a Max one going on ebay for around $85. I have the Roy but I really want the Hikaru and the Max too! Those are great toys.

The Roy is still quite easy to get but the Hikaru and Max are very very very hard to find and if you do find one they go for a lot of money. I saw a Max one going on ebay for around $85. I have the Roy but I really want the Hikaru and the Max too! Those are great toys.

Hmm define "easy" :lol:

I'm based in Singapore, it's hard finding this series, any of em! lol I'll be happy with just roy, I love Roy. So much so that my first 1/48 purchase was 2 Roy 1S's hehe......

Hmm define "easy" :lol:

I'm based in Singapore, it's hard finding this series, any of em! lol I'll be happy with just roy, I love Roy. So much so that my first 1/48 purchase was 2 Roy 1S's hehe......

Well, now that I look it seems that Roy has become more difficult to find since earlier this year. I did find him on an ebay auction for a reasonable price, the ebay auction number is Item number: 170122501489 and he is in Malaysia . Or you could go with this ebay for the whole set which comes with roy and Misa and Minmay, etc. Item number: 6062749766 and he is in Hong Kong. I keep my eye on ebay for "macross CMS" to see if any of the figures that I do not have come up.

Twin Moons Anime used to have most of them but no more roy. They do have the Max in DYRL Meltrandi Flightsuit here http://www.tmpanime.com/index.php?main_pag...roducts_id=1526

and they have the awesome, not to be missed, Roy's cockpit here

http://www.tmpanime.com/index.php?main_pag...roducts_id=1529

They also have some more of the CMS figures including Shammy and minmay.

HOpe this helps....

Speaking of CM's figures, are they ever gonna release a Max wedding version to go with the Miria? >_<

She's pretty lonely and awkward alone in that wedding dress. :(

Agreed, they ought to. I have been hoping that CMS would release another Macross series or two or three or just until we get every character including Gloval, Laplamiz, Kamjin, Bretai, etc.

Roy was the only CMs figure I ever picked up. It's a nice looking figure, but I got the translucent hair version (didn't want it but couldn't tell from the auction) which, IMHO, looks kind of lame. The whole 'clear-hair' variant idea on these figures was goofy and I'm not sure why they thought it would be appealing.

I'd love to see all of the characters released in Yamato's new line and with articulation.

Well, now that I look it seems that Roy has become more difficult to find since earlier this year. I did find him on an ebay auction for a reasonable price, the ebay auction number is Item number: 170122501489 and he is in Malaysia . Or you could go with this ebay for the whole set which comes with roy and Misa and Minmay, etc. Item number: 6062749766 and he is in Hong Kong. I keep my eye on ebay for "macross CMS" to see if any of the figures that I do not have come up.

Twin Moons Anime used to have most of them but no more roy. They do have the Max in DYRL Meltrandi Flightsuit here http://www.tmpanime.com/index.php?main_pag...roducts_id=1526

and they have the awesome, not to be missed, Roy's cockpit here

http://www.tmpanime.com/index.php?main_pag...roducts_id=1529

They also have some more of the CMS figures including Shammy and minmay.

HOpe this helps....

AWESOMENESS!!!! I bow to your superior searching technique! (Now I know wat I'll be getting with my paycheck) :lol:

• 4 weeks later...