New Yamato Display Stand

Ivan

hey ruskii,

if you feel like spending $55 per stand, ebay seller HOHOTOYS has the green/canon stand in stock.

Nah man, i already have one, and the Flexi-Stands piss over anything in terms of displaying/posing abilty.

You've seen my "vertical" position in the Hikky 1J custom thread. Even held up to the weight of all that FP and Strike hardware. If i need another stand, it will be another Flexi Stand. Lucky Nora comes with her own stand, but we'll see about the YF-21.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Nah man, i already have one, and the Flexi-Stands piss over anything in terms of displaying/posing abilty.

You've seen my "vertical" position in the Hikky 1J custom thread. Even held up to the weight of all that FP and Strike hardware. If i need another stand, it will be another Flexi Stand. Lucky Nora comes with her own stand, but we'll see about the YF-21.

i dont blame you. $55 is robbery for a stand. They look cool, but the poses you can get from the flexistands are superior.

I am located in Singapore. Yeah, that's the one I was referring to. I believe they come with the clamps for the YF-19 and the SV-51

I was told it's the same as the first release. Have to double check about new conector pieces B))

I agree. It makes no business sense to re-release the stand if the new clamps are not included. As for the prices, they are more reasonable here in Asia. Back in the US, they were going for USD50-60. I bought the original one in Macau for USD30, and the new one in Singapore is going for USD40.