The Anime Trivia Thread

areaseven

Let's play a matching game! Can you match the admiral with his correct flagship?

Flagships

1. Salamander

2. Forseti

3. Königs Tiger

4. Barbarosa

5. Tristan

6. Jotunheim

7. Beowulf

8. Brünhilde

Admirals

A. Kessler

B. Mittermeyer

C. Wahlen

D. Reuentahl

E. Kessler

F. Kircheis

G. Wittenfield

H. Lohengramm

Jeez, It's been quite a while since I've watched Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Let's see what I can remember!

1. Salamander - C. Wahlen

2. Forseti - E. Kessler

3. Königs Tiger - G. Wittenfield ( I belive his name is usually translated as Bitenfeld)

4. Barbarosa - F. Kircheis

5. Tristan - D. Reuentahl

6. Jotunheim

7. Beowulf - B. Mittermeyer

8. Brünhilde - H. Lohengramm

I left #6 blank, because I don't remember Kessler commanding 2 different ships. Did you mean to list a different charcter?

Edited by Beltane70

Jeez, It's been quite a while since I've watched Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Let's see what I can remember!

1. Salamander - C. Wahlen

2. Forseti - E. Kessler

3. Königs Tiger - G. Wittenfield ( I belive his name is usually translated  as Bitenfeld)

4. Barbarosa - F. Kircheis

5. Tristan - D. Reuentahl

6. Jotunheim       

7. Beowulf - B. Mittermeyer

8. Brünhilde - H. Lohengramm

I left #6 blank, because I don't remember Kessler commanding 2 different ships. Did you mean to list a different charcter?

D'oh! One of those Kesslers should've been Kempf. Anyway, you got it!

Oh, and I went with Wittenfield because that's what's given in the titles. Bitenfield is what they actually say, but that's because there's no 'v' sound in Japanese.

Edited by JELEINEN

Offhand.. Pupa?

For a minute, I thought someone would put C as their answer.

The ball's on your court, Lynx7725.

Yeah well, Henrietta doesn't carry a taser, or I might REALLY have chosen C.. :)

Continuing the Gunslinger Girl thread, what colour is Elenora Gabrielli's little notebook?

Bonus Question #1: How many tabs does it have sticking out at the top? And what significance does this have?

Bonus Question #2: Where does Elenora keep the little notebook?

Answering the main question is sufficient, the bonus questions are just that - bonus. :)

Siigh.

The correct answer to the basic question is BROWN. <-- yes, I know this is orange.. bear with me. :)

The bonus questions.. Let's just save them, neh? :)

Here's another question, I think should be easier.

In Witch Hunter Robin, Episode 6 (Raindrops) featured a witch that works through dolls. At the end, how many dolls were recovered by STNJ?

imode has the ball! :)

(FWIW, there are supposed to be 50 dolls, but STNJ only recovered 49. imode didn't fall for that though. :) )

Hah, WHR is one of the few shows you can't fool me about.

Okay, my question is from Saishuu Heiki Kanojo. After Hokkaido was bombed for the first time, what kind of airplanes did the JSDF send up to combat the enemy planes?

post-26-1078301522_thumb.jpg

Too hard huh? As far as I know, the anime/manga show two games Sai lost, one in his original life when he lost to a cheater, and one to Toya Koyo when he had to make redical moves to hide his ability.

Ok, then, in Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, how many episodes did the crazy policewoman appeared?