Club-M/Yellow Submarine V-1A question...

redfinger61

Recently I bought a 1/72 VF-1A w/ fast packs, the one built by Club-M/Yellow Submarine. It is the Blue box version, not the red "Strike" version.

I was looking on the main MW site and the I noticed that the red or strike version indicates in the instructions that it comes w/ a pilot....

Mine had no pilot??? So did I egt screwed out of a part or did this particular kit not come w/ a pilot?

Ashton

I got the "red box" version and it does come with the pilot, which is in metal!

Is yours an original or recast? The "red box" was just a first release, later on strike kits also came in "blue box" with a sticker placed over super wordings.

I am not sure but I believe the Hasegawa pilot should fit with monor alterations.

I got the "red box" version and it does come with the pilot, which is in metal!

Is yours an original or recast? The "red box" was just a first release, later on strike kits also came in "blue box" with a sticker placed over super wordings.

I am not sure but I believe the Hasegawa pilot should fit with monor alterations.

I am almost 100% positive it is an original, or a very, very, very good recast...That being said i dont have the strike version it only has the normal, non-strike fast packs, no cannon...I will look again but I am pretty sure there was no pilot in there...I also think the Hasegawa pilot will be a little too big for this model, when compared to the Hasegawa kit the club-m kit is slightly smaller...

Ashton

• 3 weeks later...