older wonder festival Valkyrie

Justiciar

Hi all,

I'm looking for this stylized Valkyrie and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Hobbyfan has a re-cast of it but 1) I'd rather not get a re-cast if I can help it and 2) they're out of stock in any event.

I'm especially interested in the hands and all three head variants. If someone has the kit perhaps you'd be willing to take some pictures for me? Thanks in advance.

David

Not sure how helpful this is, but that's the resin kit that Toynami based the sculpt of the intial Superposables off of... so the hands and heads are probably remarkably close to one another, the the Superposable toys are pretty easy to find on clearance places...

Well, you have not been looking hard enough B)) Here is a complete set for sale on Yahoo Japan CLICK HERE

The price is not cheap but consider it is a full set and limited Wonder Festival item of like 10 years ago, it is fair! Honestly, if you plan to build it, go for a recast as the kit is fairly simple and nearly all the recast kits of this kit I hve seen is very good.

Well, you have not been looking hard enough B)) Here is a complete set for sale on Yahoo Japan CLICK HERE

The price is not cheap but consider it is a full set and limited Wonder Festival item of like 10 years ago, it is fair! Honestly, if you plan to build it, go for a recast as the kit is fairly simple and nearly all the recast kits of this kit I hve seen is very good.

Well, I don't read, write or speak Japanese so I have no idea what that link says, and there's not a readily apparent name to the kit so searches are kind of hard.

Thanks for the head's up everyone.

Toynami super poseable is based on this kit I think

Toynami Macross Super Posable dynamically designed toy line from Toynami features toys with 18 points of articulation, telscoping rifle with strap, and interchangable hands; all lending to one of the post posable and exciting Robotech or Macross toys ever made! The sculpt is based on a garage kit produced in 1998 and sculpted by Shin Tanabe

Edited by klam1020