1/65 Fire & Blazer Valk.

misterryno

Hey Everyone,

I just happened to be on eBay and found an auction for these 2 1/65 Valks. Does anyone own the same 2 or know much about them, for instance are they really cheaply made? I found this site when I googled 1/65 Fire Valk. and these are the exact 2 I purchased.

Fire Valk.

Blazer Valk.

:ph34r: MisterRyno :ph34r:

These are okay as far as cheap knock off copies go.. i have both and although not as good as the original Bandai's they are good for customizing if you pick them up cheap. I'd not pay more than $40 for both shipped, so if you're around that mark, you did ok. For a full review of the originals (will give you some idea of what to expect) see Jenius' review here -

http://anymoon.com/blog/2006/09/25/bandai-...ng-kai-reissue/

Edited by vermillion01

These are okay as far as cheap knock off copies go.. i have both and although not as good as the original Bandai's they are good for customizing if you pick them up cheap. I'd not pay more than $40 for both shipped, so if you're around that mark, you did ok. For a full review of the originals (will give you some idea of what to expect) see Jenius' review here -

http://anymoon.com/blog/2006/09/25/bandai-...ng-kai-reissue/

I'll check out that review shortly......I did get them both shipped for 40 bones. So that's good then....right on. Do you personally think they hold together and TF and pose well?

Heh.....I just read the review.....I think I will be happy with these 2......if too customize them or just leave them I think they will do good......IMO they are actually kinda cool looking.

They’re cool if you can get them cheap. I think I got mine for about $15. I wish the blue Blazer valk had the correct wings though. I bought an additional two of these valks and made cutom colors out of them since they were cheap and very easy to disassemble.

They’re cool if you can get them cheap. I think I got mine for about $15. I wish the blue Blazer valk had the correct wings though. I bought an additional two of these valks and made cutom colors out of them since they were cheap and very easy to disassemble.

Correct wings?

The bootleg VF-19S Blazer has the same wings as the Fire Valkyrie. The real one is supposed to have those stubby wings that the 19F/S normally have (the wingroot, or whatever you call it is larger).

Ahhhhhhh I see.....thanks for the clarification on that.

i had that fire valk, and the 17 that was in the same vein. I regret selling em actually, they werent bad toys. Wha they lacked in looks they made up for in durability. Much the same as transformers actually.

Definetly good to know.....sorry that you miss yours.