Halo 3

Oihan

Buddy of mine finished co-op Normal with a friend of his on ODST, took 4 hours, that's pretty damn disappointing to me.

Yeah...four hours if you rush through the game and avoid most, if not all, of the Covenant. It took a friend of mine and I six hours to get about (a little less than) half way through the game on Legendary. Moreover, Firefight adds a TON of replay value to ODST. I like Firefight more than I do Horde in GoW 2 - I believe Bungie did a better job of implementing the game mechanic. I honestly haven't had as much fun with a Halo game (since Combat Evolved) until ODST came out. I think the game is worth every penny I spent on it.

Well while the joints on the 2nd figure I got are much better, the two left buttcheek issue isn't helpful. I contacted McFarlane about it and they pretty much told me to piss off.
The "buttcheeks" should be fixable by yourself. They do rotate but it's kind of hard to do as the other leg joints usually have less resistance and move easier making it hard to apply force to the right area.

You know I liked Halo a whole lot when it was called Marathon. There was a whole lot of crazy story in there if you dug for it. Now Halo's main selling point is it's accessibility and smooth play but not too much else there really. I play it for the Co-Op personally but I'm not real into the general FPS genre...

Yeah...four hours if you rush through the game and avoid most, if not all, of the Covenant. It took a friend of mine and I six hours to get about (a little less than) half way through the game on Legendary. Moreover, Firefight adds a TON of replay value to ODST. I like Firefight more than I do Horde in GoW 2 - I believe Bungie did a better job of implementing the game mechanic. I honestly haven't had as much fun with a Halo game (since Combat Evolved) until ODST came out. I think the game is worth every penny I spent on it.

I rather not lump the two together...

but I do have to hand it to them for putting the multiplayer portion on a separate disc and be playable with Halo 3 multiplayer, I hope they'll keep doing that for future installments.