toynami 1/100 macross prob!-need customer service help!

jrcrunch

Does anybody know toynami's customer service email? one of my new vf-1j 1/100 (milia to be exact) antenna's broke off! I was slowing turning it (that is my first transformation w/ instructions) and it slowly broke (the plastic got soft). was very pissed! The item is very very new! Can anyone help me. already tried contracting them but no response.

*i know that this is a cheap toy but im still very pissed. help will be greatly appreciated

Nah dont believe the hype.. the 1/100 Toynami range is pretty good actually (they make the banpresto's look like the shoddy plastic junk they are), so long as you dont expect the durability of a bandai 1/55. I have 4 of them and i'm happy with all! No problems as yet, anway i think there is a full review in another thread in the toy section.

Funnily enough jenius i was reading through your Toynami MPC and 1/100 reviews earlier today. Excellent non-bias reviews. I know its not a popular idea around these parts but i happen to like the Toynami's MPC series (if anyone wants rid of them, i'll take any off your hands... buyer plug.) and for the money, the 1/100's are great too.. now if only they came with S/S fast packs.

Hi Joseph maybe this would work... inquiries@toynami.com

I do e-mail toynami always and this is their add

hope this helps

i emailed that too and still no response! il try to email them again. now my problem got bigger wen i tried fixing the broken antenna! it would embarassing to post the details! i feel powerless!! my vf-1j max is ok but my milya antenna is really a disaster right out of the box

last two weeks

was their response fast? I already sent them 2-3 emails but no response. i also contacted the seller and he couldnt help and asked me to contact toynami.

*Honestly I can buy another milia but wouldnt like paying again for a new one. I just want to get my money's worth! I would rather get a free one but wouldnt mind paying the shipping.

Edited by jrcrunch

Nah dont believe the hype.. the 1/100 Toynami range is pretty good actually (they make the banpresto's look like the shoddy plastic junk they are), so long as you dont expect the durability of a bandai 1/55. I have 4 of them and i'm happy with all! No problems as yet, anway i think there is a full review in another thread in the toy section.

Tell me about it. I had one of those Banprestos and it was fun.......till I took it out of the box and the damn thing broke in two when I transformed it. I just orderd Hikaru Ichijo's VF-1J 1/100 Toynami one, and it looks great and I read almost all the reviews so I'm pretty sure I'll like it. Although it would be nice to have a VF-0 version. :D