That old Takatoku feeling

Solscud007

I would like to thank Ben2099 for this trade.

I traded him one of my three 1/55 Super Ostriches, the whitest one, for these two wonderful gems of takatoku perfection.

The Takatoku Super 1S and a 1/55 Millia. Ben2099 has a Max that i need to complete the set of Millia and Max haha.

dsc08539lu1.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

I would like to thank Ben2099 for this trade.

I traded him one of my three 1/55 Super Ostriches, the whitest one, for these two wonderful gems of takatoku perfection.

The Takatoku Super 1S and a 1/55 Millia. Ben2099 has a Max that i need to complete the set of Millia and Max haha.

dsc08539lu1.jpg

wow!!!!!

thats good!!!! anybody my loose elintseeker with 2 MIB strike valkyrie bandai??? :)

hahaha

offering it for trade for 2 valkyrie, strike valkyrie

anyway, means you have 3 ostrich in your collection? all by bandai?

Had past tense. I had 3 Super Ostriches. It all started July/August 06. When i bought my first one for 350 from Agent GHQ. Second one I bought for 300 here in pittsburgh in the fall. Like October/November. and I recently finalized a trade with a friend here in Pittsburgh for his Super Ostrich.

But alas the whitest of the trio is now in the good hands of Ben2099.

I think a Loose Elint may be hard to barter for 2 Strikes. maybe a strike and something else.

Here is a picture of all three. sadly the only picture I have of all three.

ostrichtriocj8.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

Had past tense. I had 3 Super Ostriches. It all started July/August 06. When i bought my first one for 350 from Agent GHQ. Second one I bought for 300 here in pittsburgh in the fall. Like October/November. and I recently finalized a trade with a friend here in Pittsburgh for his Super Ostrich.

I think a Loose Elint may be hard to barter for 2 Strikes. maybe a strike and something else.

nice one, why must trade it???? you can buy the takatoku valk from ebay, there are tonz now :)

MIB strike + loose strike?? :) how about your ostrich :p

it still cool since you still have 2 left, been looking for a MIB ostrich but it just harder and harder to find... :(

so now your collection is completed, or still short of some valks??

Edited by elintseeker

nice one, why must trade it???? you can buy the takatoku valk from ebay, there are tonz now :)

MIB strike + loose strike?? :) how about your ostrich :p

it still cool since you still have 2 left, been looking for a MIB ostrich but it just harder and harder to find... :(

so now your collection is completed, or still short of some valks??

well im focusing now on completing a 1/55 takatoku collection.

I have

GBP-1S gift set x2

Millia

Focker

super 1S

now I need Max, Hikaru's 1J, and a cannon fodder. I dont really care about the GBP armor stand alone set.

well im focusing now on completing a 1/55 takatoku collection.

I have

GBP-1S gift set x2

Millia

Focker

super 1S

now I need Max, Hikaru's 1J, and a cannon fodder. I dont really care about the GBP armor stand alone set.

my friend got 3 of them, for sale at rudiculous price,i can get one of them for you, if you want to trade.

the nicest one is his vf-1a,box is superb and unplayed.

post-5415-1186940878_thumb.jpg

post-5415-1186940894_thumb.jpg

Edited by elintseeker

Here is a picture of all three. sadly the only picture I have of all three.

ostrichtriocj8.jpg

Drool!! Man, I would love to own just one of these ...

:huh: