VF-1A&1J HEADS

sniper

Hi!

I'm Rhey, newbie here. 3rd project from the Macross kits in progress. Just would like to share. parts from phone wires, kit bash, 4WD, etc...no references, work what came out of my mind. BTW, I've been learning so much from this site especially on modification/customizing.

Thank you.

cheers!

th_PICS001.jpg

th_CIMG2053.jpg

th_CIMG2055.jpg

th_CIMG2056.jpg

th_CIMG2057.jpg

th_CIMG2059.jpg

th_PICS.jpg

wow those look nice! Are you producing these in the future? Perhaps maybe a VF1S, VF1J and the Archer variation on the 1/48 scale with a wire and battery that you can attach behind the chest plate of the 1/48 valk. that be really nice.. looks good~

Man those look great!!! But I gotta tell ya, I was thining of doing the same thing and thought I had a real original idea....guess I didnt....o well looks good

One variation you could do...I remember seeing once that the head rotated forward and that the pilot seat could move up and out through the head....that would be a cool variation

Ashton

My 1st Macross Model..oops still missing a canopy.

th_PIC001.jpg

I bought this to a friend and start my fist modification. Not satisfy with the form, parts got from old models.

just a different interpretation of VF-1.

Thanks and Cheers!

th_43.jpg

th_38.jpg

th_37.jpg

th_27.jpg

th_21.jpg

th_18.jpg

Those Valk heads are neat! Those are 1/48 scale right? that's a fantastic idea. They would be awesome at like 1/12 scale or so!

Your modelling skills are quite good.

Thanks for showing us your work and welcome to Macross World! I hope we see more of your stuff around here.