The worth of the exo re-releases..

rewooh

I'm currently trying to buy up any and every civil defense force mech i can find. Just enough so i can have a decent diorama...and just to have as well.

Currently all i can usually find are the exo squad playmates re-releases...

Personally, i like having toys with vaule in them...and if anyone them were worht some kind of price above 10 bucks, then i'd like to keep one carded.

so does anyone know if there are worth anything?

and what about the 1985 versions? I'm also trying to buy up the power armour i find as well. Any input?

what are you talking about? Is it the robotech reissues as exo squad? Or are you talking about exo squad itself? If you are talking about the exo squad robotech stuff, then the only one that's really worth more than 20 bucks is the hovertank, officer's battle pod, battle pod, and sometimes the invid shock trooper. The originals of these go more than that of course all in mint boxes. Loose, I would say they would fetch up to 30 bucks or more. But if you are talking about the exo squad itself, then I don't know about that. :p:D:lol:

exo-squad 7" mecha is worth the same as original loose [aproximately] and much less boxed. The 3" mecha [ie 1/144 scale] exo-squad is no-where near as good of quality as the original takatoku/bandai which had die-cast. If you are serious about the diorama thing... check out my trade post and follow the army builders link in it... ;)

all that exo-robotech stuff that is worth anything (troopers, regaults,...) will soon be worth nothing, since I'm sure Yamato will make some wicked pods for us in the future!

i hope yamato does make some but thats not to say the originals won't be worth alot more in the future...especially if they are the originals with a nice box, or even more for MISB.