Hi-Res SDF-1 Art

yellowlightman

Which version of the SDF-1 (TV or Film) and how high is the resolution you need? I don't have any color pictures or paintings (other than the colored line art I've done myself), but I do have a large amount of line art in fairly high resolutions. What I've got depends on the individual picture and ranges from about 1000 pixels to roughly 4000 pixels.

I have the highest rez image. but it depends what you are doing with it and what type of image you need. I had the Perfect Memory poster, the same one in Exo's thread, scanned at kinkos. at 300 dpi. they screwed up as I wanted 600 dpi. anyway I dont know if that is what you want. you gotta tell us what you are doing first.

I have the highest rez image. but it depends what you are doing with it and what type of image you need. I had the Perfect Memory poster, the same one in Exo's thread, scanned at kinkos. at 300 dpi. they screwed up as I wanted 600 dpi. anyway I dont know if that is what you want. you gotta tell us what you are doing first.

Oh dude I'd be thrilled to grab that beauty at 300dpi, if you are willing? Please send me the link in a PM and it would make my weekend!!! :D