Any ideas on how to give Yamato's that "Itano Circus" lo

UN Spacy

I once saw a custom of a GBP where the modeler put cotton wool around steel wire to make it look like a trail of smoke. He glued the missiles on the end of each wire. It looked really neat and I have thought about doing the same for my own 1/48 GBP, but I don't have enough space in my display case.

I would do you wrong if I didn't seend you the whole page:

Build Ups Page

Go down about midway and look for the VF-GBP armor with missiles flying out thumbnail. Check out the other buildups there for ideas too. The cool part, the Macross stuff there is 1/200th scale. Well done for the size. - MT

I would do you wrong if I didn't seend you the whole page:

Build Ups Page

Go down about midway and look for the VF-GBP armor with missiles flying out thumbnail. Check out the other buildups there for ideas too. The cool part, the Macross stuff there is 1/200th scale. Well done for the size. - MT

Holy crap! that stuff is wicked cool!! thanks I gotta try that out myself...and did you see how he scratch built that super tiny mini Zentradi soldier for the regult? wow :blink: