Whoot! Pictures of Aoshima's Diecast terminator

GobotFool

I don't know, it looks pretty impressive to me. Still I agree I would like a better picture. I get the impression this is one of those toys that has so much fine detail no picture can do it justice. I have faith in Aoshima to hand me a fine diecast toy,

Edited by GobotFool

Oh man! finally a full diecast metal version! I've been waiting for one like forever now. But that prices tag makes me think twice about buying one.... :p:D:lol:

Oh man! finally a full diecast metal version! I've been waiting for one like forever now. But that prices tag makes me think twice about buying one.... :p  :D  :lol:

True. Here comes the moment of truth. Are you a macross fan willing to pass this up for the 1/48 FP 1J, or a terminator fan willing to pass up on the 1J for this? Or worse, are you just a rich bastard and going to get both? :blink:

Oh heres the normal paint scheme. http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?AOS09032

Edited by GobotFool

True. Here comes the moment of truth. Are you a macross fan willing to pass this up for the 1/48 FP 1J, or a terminator fan willing to pass up on the 1J for this? Or worse, are you just a rich bastard and going to get both? :blink:

Is that a question you really need to ask??

Aren't we ALL sick of the VF-1 line?.

I for one would shell out the cash for this instead, especially if later pics look good, the eyes light up, and if the stomach hatch opens and stuff, oh, I'm there!.

BTW (and not trying to hijack the thread, but) - Check out this puppy! Get the ultimate Endoskeleton fix......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3149634127

Is that a question you really need to ask??

Aren't we ALL sick of the VF-1 line?.

I for one would shell out the cash for this instead, especially if later pics look good, the eyes light up, and if the stomach hatch opens and stuff, oh, I'm there!.

BTW (and not trying to hijack the thread, but) - Check out this puppy! Get the ultimate Endoskeleton fix......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3149634127

not sure about light up eyes, or chest opening, but what is for certain is that all the piston's function.

Looks sweet, but Prime and Yammies beats out a $150+shipping endoskeleton. Too much for my blood.

Each version has a different gun. It's neat, gonna have to think about it. Man, $150 a toy these days, my mom said that watching too much TV was bad for me back then, you know you're getting old when you're parents are becoming more right than they even know... :rolleyes:

The price is a little steep but I guess with all the die cast content it'll be worth it.

But NOT for me.....the first time I saw The Terminator exo skeleton (when I was a little kid) I had nightmares...... :blink:

The price is a little steep but I guess with all the die cast content it'll be worth it.

But NOT for me.....the first time I saw The Terminator exo skeleton (when I was a little kid) I had nightmares...... :blink:

UN, my reaction was compleatly different. it was like "Want!" You know the silly cliche when the little kid is in the mall, the two killer bots are fighting it out and the boy points and says "Mommy I want that". That would be me in regard to the Endo.

Oh and exo is an outer shell. Endo is an inner frame.

Edited by GobotFool