jet660

What will you buy?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. YF-19 with Fast Pack

• YF-19 w/ Fast Pack
    • Fast Pack Only
    • Don't need Fast Pack (Waste of Money)

Hi Guys,

Need some help in making a decision whether to buy YF-19a w/ fastpack or just the fastpack only. Saw HLJ selling at a slight discount. I would like my fellow macross members to give me some your input. I already have YF-19a from last Christmas. Money is not a huge factor, but have to work harder to get that new Gundam Fix 0034 - GP-03, if I bought both of them. :lol: All comments are appreciated! :) Thanks!

If it is a must have now, get the combo. Seem to be a slightly better deal, and it is a good excuse for getting another YF-19...I used the same excuse myself...

Edited by Mowe

If it is a must have now, get the combo. Seem to be a slightly better deal, and it is a good excuse for getting another YF-19...I used the same excuse myself...

Yes agree...get the combo if money is not an issue :)

I prefer the 19 without fast packs in fighter mode, although I think it looks good in battroid mode with fast packs. For the price and what you get, I don't think the fast packs are worth it. I voted: Don't need fast packs (waste of money).

But it's your decision, go with what you like. ;)

Thanks for the comments so far. I know alot of you guys are planning (or not planning) to buy the fast pack. The reason why I posted it because I wasn't sure whether or not the 2nd version of the yf-19a will be any better than the first (probably an error in logical thinking :lol: ) just buying the fast pack with it makes it more appealing though. Tough choices to make nowadays. :lol:

meh, I made this same decision just recently.

I don't want another first run 19, i want an upgrade in QC. My 19 has no stress marks, and the pod is

straight most of the time, so i can't complain too much about the first runs, well, i never display

it with the gear down, so it's not so much an issue for me if the landing gear is "yamatoed".

So for now, the fold + FP is the go, i also pre-ordered from HLJ (much to my initial distaste in doing so).

The fact that the FD can light up will be such a cool addition to my kick ass display cabinent. Nights will never be the same. :p

Ohh, and the hope that the YF-21 1/60 version will only need the special connection parts included in 21' pack to use the same Fold.

That would be gay... to need to buy an extra Fold to get the YF-21's FPs......... say it ain't so you Yamato goobs.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I finally decide to preorder the yf-19a with FP. Guess what....they did a stop order. :lol: That's what I get for procrastinating too long. :lol: Not too worried, I know they will get another batch later this year. I appreciated your guys input.

So, Fly, your guess was right. I ended up buying the GP-03S and the Macross Magnets. :lol:

Here's the link if any of you want to take a look at the Gundam Fix GP-03S. It's pretty big.

http://www.amiami.com/shop/ProductInfo/product_id/64494

What do you think? :D