Get the Matrix Reloaded DVD for $9.99 + free S/H

lebhead

Get the Matrix Reloaded DVD for $9.99 + free S/H (plus tax) from Best Buy.com. Of course you can also use this $5 off coupon on anything else, but I think many here will choose the Matrix. ;)

Instructions:

1. Close out all BestBuy web browsers

2. Go to the Search function. Browse to your Temporary Internet Files. In XP Usually C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files Then look for any 'bestbuy' files. About 4 temp BB files came up and I had to delete them one by one.

3. Clear out all cookies.

4. Then log back on and try again with THIS LINK. It finally worked for me after I removed the BB files in the Temp Internet folder.

i found this deal posted at:

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.cf...hreadid=1160065

Too bad it's not one of those printable dealies that you can actually use in the store.

you could schedule an in-store pickup online i believe. almost the same thing. i just don't know if it'll work on pre-order items.

Matrix reloaded DVD = $19.99

Online discount + -$5.00

Being able to fastforward past that retarded part in the city whier everyones dancing, more like jumping and dry humping,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,= Priceless

BTW Im going to try to get in the store, not preorder