Toycom Escaflowne Transformable Figure

Ivan

Hi guys, not sure if this has been asked before. Is the Toycom Escaflowne transformable figure that's going to come out in the US the same as the one shown by Yamato in the Tokyo toy show couple days ago? Thanks.

Ivan

• 4 weeks later...

They haven't said anything about any others form the show, though if they do it's a safe bet it would be the Alseides or the Sherzade (forgive me if I spelled it wrong) guymelefs first, which I would say could be likely if the Escaflowne itself sells well, which of course it will. I hope they do at least. It's doubtful they have any kind of plans to do the samurai looking ones from the second episode, or the other CF mecha at this time.

it's a safe, that Yamato might release a black escaflowne hopefully with a Hitomi & Vaughn scale figure.

I would sooo love to see a black varient of the Escaflowne. It wouldn't be hard, just a repaint basically. I also agree with you that they really need a scaled Hitomi and Vaughn figure togo with it. You could have Vaughn able to ride the dragon. How cool would that be.

it's a safe, that Yamato might release a black escaflowne hopefully with a Hitomi & Vaughn scale figure. I hate to see a pilotless dragon escaflowne.

they did, but its non-transformable, it comes with the boxed set of dvds

If you take into consideration Yamato's history, (QC and all) and if the toy sales well. I bet they will make a black variant.

It will probably have a couple of improvments, and a new head.

Then we will see armor upgrades.

And possibily enemy mecha.

Then the scale will change.

just kidding :lol:

If you take into consideration Yamato's history, (QC and all) and if the toy sales well. I bet they will make a black variant.

Well, as long as it has taken them to make just this one toy, they will have to milk it like a VF-1 to get back their investment of time alone...

So, we'll probably see...

The regular variant

The black variant

Regular with actual cloth cape/wings

Black with actual cloth cape/wings

"Enhanced" versions of the previous, fixing QC problems that plagued the first releases.

Van and Hitomi "to scale" add on pack.

Van with real clothing, but molded on boots.

Van with real clothing, and real leather boots.

Hitomi with real clothing, and molded on tennis shoes.

Hitomi with real clothing, and real tennis shoes.

Finally, there will be

Dilandau with a he-man style spot on his chest, when you hit it, he changes into a chick!.

Income for Yamato? - 87 billion yen.